Gun show Columbia 11 and 12

Here's my review, take it with a grain of salt, but all true:
8 bucks free parking had a good spot yay!
Nazi junk yes
Lady w tazer table zapping away yes
12 boxes 550 rnd ct 22 lr yes 55 bucks with free lectures.
Old camo yes
Old homeless looking guys wanting to off squirell guns, yes front steps
No trespassing or Jesus will. Shoot signs yes plenty
Lots of old long rifles and optics including a knock off eotech for 395.00
Total amt of time to cruise show minus the buy my 22 ammo or else lecture 14 minutes.

Snack bar is awesome full selection of goodies, girls are nice, feed family of 4 for under 20 bucks, best part of the show.
Had more fun writing this post! And nope,David's not there. Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 3
I live in LaVergne and had a family gathering in Columbia. The wife dropped me off and headed to the mall. I was texting her to come get me before she made it to the mall. Small but better than clothes shopping. I did see a Glock .380 at one of the dealer tables for $480.00, WOW!

Meh, based on your review I guess I'll hang on to my entrance fee. I did get a good kick out of "lady with tazer table". Am I the only one that annoys?

i went through phazer tazer training a few years back, so the snap is kind of a warning stuck in my head,add to having been knocked on my butt a few times from power lines when i was younger, i dont care for the zapp zapp snap snap every 8 minutes. to me its so very violently annoying, i've come close to pretending to have tourettes just to get verbal over it. but chose to blank it out with selective listening,( like we do with women) ( ducking from rocks)