Feedback needed: Vehicle wrap for Hero-1

What do you think of the draft design?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the draft design?

• I love it!
    • I hate it!
    • You should buy a Prius and do a flower and peace sign wrap
    • Meh. I would change..... (reply with your input)

We are in the process of getting my new truck "Hero-1" lettered up, and I am going for a full "wrap" this time.

Here is a draft design. Tell me what you think:

image001.gif

The Truck:

IMG_0784.jpg

(The Toybox will have all existing decals replaced with Red/White/Blue ones to match the truck theme)

Old Hero-1 (retired last Jan)

Hero1.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, I hit the wrong one...I vote Prius dude...they are roomy little cars, you could drive and have yer carry weapon in the pax seat....roomy I tell ya...roooooomy!!

Honestly, great pics man..the truck should look awesome done up like that

Tennessee flag would be awesome. Or have the front end in Stars and back in stripes.

The scope of my business is larger than the State of TN, so I really dont feel the TN flag represents me or my company (but I do love living here :) )

Stars in front, stripes in back.....isnt that what I have in the draft?

Why not? You can take a hairdryer to it and change it later if you want.

You obviously havent priced full wraps...

The wrap I have installed will remain on the vehicle until its sold, which is why its important to smoke out any design flaws of issues now.

Guest canynracer

I agree with Tung..you should make the lettering stick out more or maybe change the color of them to light grey, it kinda blends and make it harder to read...is there a way to get the flag to fade, just a bit like towards the back of the truck? that way you can put the "Serving those who serve" on the tailgate. -just a thought-

overall it looks good!

That's a joke, right?

Nope. Dead serious.

Let me guess, you are the largest wrap dealer in E. Tn....

If you have insight, feel free to share it.

But, unless you own, run, work for, or have a source for quality LOW COST wrap services, I stand by my point that these are too expensive to change on a whim.

I agree with Tung..you should make the lettering stick out more or maybe change the color of them to light grey, it kinda blends and make it harder to read...is there a way to get the flag to fade, just a bit like towards the back of the truck? that way you can put the "Serving those who serve" on the tailgate. -just a thought-

overall it looks good!

Yeah, my input to the design guys was "bring Hero Gear and all other script to the front and make it pop out of the background"

They will be using shading and depth to darken the flag graphic and make it more 3D.

I am also thinking of having the website in another color (perhaps yellow) to allow it to pop better.

We could also outline Hero-Gear in the same yellow color which may help.

One final addition:

I am thinking about adding: Firearms - Tactical Equipment - Uniforms - Dutygear across the bottom of the doors

Do you have a slogan or anything that you might be able to add to the sides... something to give a little more information?

Maybe a "Salute/Support Our Troops" or something, too?

I dig the overall graphic.

I am thinking of having:

wwlogo.png

sflogo.png

fhlogo.png

across the back of the truck, since these are 3 charities I donate to

Guest canynracer
Yeah, my input to the design guys was "bring Hero Gear and all other script to the front and make it pop out of the background"

They will be using shading and depth to darken the flag graphic and make it more 3D.

I am also thinking of having the website in another color (perhaps yellow) to allow it to pop better.

We could also outline Hero-Gear in the same yellow color which may help.

One final addition:

I am thinking about adding: Firearms - Tactical Equipment - Uniforms - Dutygear across the bottom of the doors

I am thinking of having:

wwlogo.png

sflogo.png

fhlogo.png

perfect...

Guest canynracer
I am thinking of having:

wwlogo.png

sflogo.png

fhlogo.png

If these go across the tailgate, maybe you can put your website slogan "Serving those who serve" under them in plain black text?
Guest db99wj

I like it, I like the addition of the three logos across the back. You should ditch the camper top, wrap the Prius, put it in the back of the truck, as storage and it can be used as a BUG or umm a BUV.

And a nice ad for "James Kleppinger - Farmers Insurance - 615-223-1485" would look great on there, too! The graphic will even match your red and blue scheme!

:popcorn:

But seriously, I really like the line "serving those who serve" under those three charity logos. Good idea Cany!

Hey Joe. I like the wrap and the addition of the charities to the back. Not sure if there is enough room, but if there was a way to park it perpendicular to the road when you were at the business (instead of parallel to the building), I think it would bring a lot more attention to the place. That truck is a lot bigger than your sign.