Picked up a new deer rifle

Guest nitrous_mike

Guest nitrous_mike

Well my new deer rifle showed up today :lol:, I am glad to give a huge thanks to Krasner's pawn here in Jackson for getting me what I wanted and a couple of hundred dollars cheaper then some of the "bigger" dealers in the larger cities around here. They are working on getting me some prices up for optics now and had a few prices for me today but they were just not what I was looking for.

Anyway here are a couple of pictures I will try to get some better ones this weekend if I have time.

AR30338lm2.jpg

AR30338lm.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nitrous_mike

Yes it is an AR 30, I had been hearing rumors a few weeks ago about them being let back into the market so I figured it was time to call this local shop who said they would get me one marked back around the first of the year. Well I got lucky and their supplier still had two of them last week so I got this one Monday and by Wednesday the other one was gone.

Oh come on its only a 30 cal its not over kill at all, heck I shoot 220 grains out of my 30-06 so whats a 245grain out of a 338 :D .

I am getting a scope ordered Monday, I think I am going to get this one http://www.leupold.com/tactical/products/scopes/mark-4-lrt-riflescopes/mark-4-6-5-20x50mm-lrt-m1/ .

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.