8-0

Guest TinkerBell

Guest Valkyrie
My wife is going to hunt you down, after she reads that. :rolleyes:

+1!

They may be doing bad NOW... but... but.... That's it! I'm taking my hot wheels and going home!

They'll get their sh*t together soon! JUST YOU WAIT!

Besides, I'm not too worried about it - the Titans will just choke like they always do! How many yards was it that they lost the Superbowl by that one time? :death:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinkerBell
+1!

Besides, I'm not too worried about it - the Titans will just choke like they always do! How many yards was it that they lost the Superbowl by that one time? :rolleyes:

That wasnt nice. Regardless if they choke or not im still proud that they have a good season. Best one in a long time. Real fans stick to their team no matter what!

Guest Verbal Kint
That wasnt nice. Regardless if they choke or not im still proud that they have a good season. Best one in a long time. Real fans stick to their team no matter what!

She knows... she's originally from TX and been a Dallas fan all her life. Even for the past decade when they sucked.

She's joking with you anyway... just ignore her like I do. :rolleyes:

Guest Halfpint

I've been a Dallas fan my whole life, even though this season sucks :(

As much as I rib Tink about it, the Titans are about the only major TN team to do well this season.

. . . but they're still just the Titans. :death:

And yes, darlin, even if they do make it to the Superbowl AND WIN, I'm still going to give you hell, because they're still the Titans. :rolleyes:

Guest Valkyrie
:D

Thats sig material right there!

What's sad is it's true. He'll flat ask me a question, I'll answer it, and then the next day he'll ask me the same damn question and claim I never told him. :eek:

He's right, Tink... I was just joshin' ya. I'm a DIE HARD Cowboys fan and have been since before I can remember. Even when they were one of the worst teams out there, I still proudly sported my Cowboys shirt and said they'd get their sh*t together eventually. ;)

What's sad is it's true. He'll flat ask me a question, I'll answer it, and then the next day he'll ask me the same damn question and claim I never told him. :usa:

He's right, Tink... I was just joshin' ya. I'm a DIE HARD Cowboys fan and have been since before I can remember. Even when they were one of the worst teams out there, I still proudly sported my Cowboys shirt and said they'd get their sh*t together eventually. :death:

Dallas has the best tight end and one of the best, IMO, players in the league in Jason Whitten.

I'm still a Titans fan, I was a Houston Oilers fan growing up.

Edited by db99wj
Guest abailey362

very proud of the team this year.....defense is playing great, offense is on par. just gotta keep it up. they are at a disadvantage right now because they have never been ahead this early....always having to come from behind and depend on other teams losing and miracles

Guest TinkerBell
I've been a Dallas fan my whole life, even though this season sucks :(

As much as I rib Tink about it, the Titans are about the only major TN team to do well this season.

. . . but they're still just the Titans. :D

And yes, darlin, even if they do make it to the Superbowl AND WIN, I'm still going to give you hell, because they're still the Titans. :eek:

Hes right he loves to give me hell just cause he knows he can. Im glad he admits they are doin well. Its ok tho, it wudnt b u if u werent giving me hell bout something. :love:

Guest TinkerBell

Titans are now 8-0!!!!! It was a very close yet good game... i dont know how much longer they will last but im happy as hell bout the season... :-D

Titans are now 8-0!!!!! It was a very close yet good game... i dont know how much longer they will last but im happy as hell bout the season... :-D

Yep....was a real tough game. ...and I agree that first loss will be tough.

One nice thing is, even if they manage to loss every game from now on, they'll still have .500 record...lol :P