Greetings from Mosheim!

Guest mrnord

Guest mrnord

Greetings and salutations! I'm Carl from Mosheim. I have a Glock G22, a Savage .22 and A Montgomery Ward Western Field .22. Was just introduced to this forum over a GlockTalk! Very nice. :confused:

Carl

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Mosheim!

Welcome! We've got a few Glock related threads here... most of them involving our pal Marswolf. :eek:

:confused:

Glocks will eternally be the center of many debatable issues here... Just don't say we didn't warn you!

Guest Phantom6

Greetings and Salutations from Anderson County. Pay no attention to these guys and their thinly veiled disparaging remarks about Glocks. I happen to love Glocks. Why, they make my Springfield XD's look even better!

Bwahahahahahaha :up:

Just kidding. My youngest boy carries a Glock 23 (.40 cal.) and it's a damned fine pistol. He has had no issues with it what-so-ever.

Again, welcome to the group.

Welcome.

I play the part of the resident Glock critic here. Every board needs one. :up:

We have a get-together coming up in a couple of weekends in Kingsport. Looks like barbecue and shooting. Maybe you can come up.

Guest mrnord

I've been a Glock owner for just over a year. The only trouble I have ever had is when I've tinkered with aftermarket toys, spesificly I installed a recoil buffer pad that caused FTFs like mad. Thanks for the invite, Mars, unfortunately, my situation prevents any extrsneous travel or expenditures. I look forward to many days and nights of internet tomfoolery here.

Carl

Guest Voodoo_1

Welcome mrnord!

If you attend the E. Tenn. get together and spot a guy wearing these: 483764015_71a04cbfb9.jpg -----------------------it will probably be Mars!:up:

Guest Hornet Handler
Welcome mrnord. I've got family up near you. We get off 81 at the Mosheim exit and head to Greeneville.

I have family in Greeneville. That's were my mother grew up

Guest mrnord
You're pro Gun control???:D

welcome to the forum!

"The Dark Side" refers to my chioce of fire arm, not my gun control political alignment. Now, I am in fact in favor of gun control, and I AM in control of my GLOCK and both of my RIFLES. After all, if you can't control your fire arms, what good are they to you? :):up:

Guest GlocKingTN

I didnt introduce myself! Im GlocKing, moderator and Marswolf's favorite target...hehe! Oh yeah, I LOVE to trade guns....hehe

Guest mrnord
I didnt introduce myself! Im GlocKing, moderator and Marswolf's favorite target...hehe! Oh yeah, I LOVE to trade guns....hehe

Well, I was thinking about getting a G23 when the funding was better...I might consider a trade...But I REALLY like my G22.:mad:

I didnt introduce myself! Im GlocKing, moderator and Marswolf's favorite target...hehe!

Actually, you are almost sane and only dabble in Glocks when you forget to take your medicine. :P

GhostDog is another matter.... :D