P-series Ruger P-95 older model

tercel89

Guns And Leather in Greenbrier had a Ruger P95 stainless slide (the older style frame) yesterday for $229. I am a sucker for a Ruger P-series. They run so well and ultra reliable. I seen this and was so sad due to NO MONEY and my wife was outside in the car (can't buy a gun while under the "rule" of the wife LOL )   :shake: . But anyways just letting you Ruger guys know that this is seems like a  great price to me . GNL has always been a good place to shop too. Good luck ! Buy that dude and have fun ! 

Unfortunately my wife is the other way around, I can't take her into a gun store.

Went into Dunham's in Clevland yesterday to look around and she kept asking me if I seen any I wanted to buy!

:ugh:

I can count at least four guns that I bought just because of her saying go ahead if that's what you want when I might have said maybe not to.

Btw I do love my P95 it is heavy and large but its a wonderful home defense gun that I known will go bang.

• Like 1
I won't kick you while you're down, Tercel. I'm at roughly the same stage of life where play money isn't flowing as freely as I like. I'm getting a few guns a year, but not one every time I walk into a gun shop. Also, my wife is the saver, and I am the spender so yes, she usually stops my less-than sane purchase ideas before I get in trouble.

While it's frustrating at times, I'm thankful for her. We are now debt free except our mortgage, which we are knocking down ahead of schedule and we always have money for food and necessities.

On behalf of TGO, thanks for the heads up on a great pistol! Edited by musicman
  • Like 1