We're F'ed

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's done is done and now is the time to focus on the future.

We must hold the line when it comes to our 2nd Amendment rights! I hope that means an unprecedented rise in NRA memberships, our keen awareness of all proposals that affect our right to keep and bear arms, and the continuing education for those unduly influenced by the anti-gun atmosphere prevalent today.

As cliche as it may sound, I can't help but to feel this now more than ever:

God Bless The United States Of America

Guest theolog
Gun Geek,

That was excellent. You have so eliquently put to words the feelings that I think most if not all of us have.

Indeed. That was an EXCELLENT post.

Guest Gun Geek
Gun Geek,

That was excellent. You have so eliquently put to words the feelings that I think most if not all of us have.

Thank you, I am just rambling and trying to get the thoughts out of my head in some form of organized manner.

Dont know how well that went but I tried

Guest jackdog

Well GW and his republican servants pretty much screwed us up. I Can't say that I'm over joyed about Obama, but I think you closed minded folks ought to at least give him a chance to try and work us out of this mess, he may just surprize us all. Of course you could always move to another part of the world in stead.

No thanks.I'v been to too many of those "other parts of the world" that's why I fight so damned hard while I'm over there so I can come home to a country that I am proud of and feel will provide myself, my wife, and my family a safe and wonderful place to live.

Guest Gun Geek
Well GW and his republican servants pretty much screwed us up. I Can't say that I'm over joyed about Obama, but I think you closed minded folks ought to at least give him a chance to try and work us out of this mess, he may just surprize us all. Of course you could always move to another part of the world in stead.

I dont think it is a matter of being closed minded. It is the fact that we now have a person in office that has a very low moral character (my opinion). Dont get me wrong all politicians lie to some extent, this guy not only lies, he cant keep the obvious facts straight or his own agendas and affiliations not to mention he is disloyal. What is done is done but just because we dont like the guy, didnt want him in office, and fear for what "change" has has in mind, does not mean that we are closed minded. This guy has an obvious aversion to the hobby that we are all here supporting and talking about on a daily basis. We have every right to be skeptical of this man without being accused of being closed minded.

Guest Ghostrider

I am a white, 55 year old, conservative male. I say yes sir and yes ma'am to my elders and persons that I work for. I like guns, love to drive fast, and have devoted a huge part of my life to try and pay back this country for the freedoms and opportunities that I enjoy. I consider today the darkest, most bleak of my entire life. I've been close enough to death to buy him a drink a couple of times, but I've never felt this helpless or betrayed. Go ahead, call me names, call me close minded, call me a redneck, or a cracker (a word which is going to get a TON of play over the next years). My predictions: 1. No direct assault on the 2nd - microengraving, taxes and other legal hurdles on ammo will take care of the 2A functionally. 2. A direct assault on the 22nd ammendment. President for life. 3. double digit inflation, double digit unemployment, double or triple digit taxes on everything we enjoy. 4. A return to prejudice and bias a la the 50s, but with whites being on the short end this time. 5. The obamacorps to keep the workers and the whites in line and taxed to death. 6. Open borders - US citizenship will be as valuable as a used condom. 7. The end of cheap anything - as all taxes will rise and many "mainstay" US institutions will be shuttered, such as coal power, drilling anywhere within 1000 miles of our territory (by us), and any US industry that makes a decent profit that isn't govt. controlled. 8. Bottom line, we will be too busy with the business of getting by, to live our lives and enjoy them. 9. There is no where else to go that is as free as the US has been. I watched the sunset tonight over the bay and felt it would be the last sunset I'd ever see as a really free man. Tomorrow, we grease the slide to hell and start polishing.... Good luck my friends, in 4 years, you won't even recognize this country, it'll look a whole lot more like Somalia, or Iraq, than the US. All you guys that want to give him a chance and not rush to judgment... well, good luck with that. If I've learned anything in my life, it's that snakes are all pretty, but they all bite, and many of them can kill you without a blink. Be careful how you handle the snake.... May God bless and keep us all.... :usa:

Guest rlrm777

When I last checked Coleman was behind in Wisconson.

What can ya say about a country that would send Al Franken to the senate?

Edited by rlrm777

You know it is bad when you wake up almost sick to your stomach 2 hours before your alarm, and this is just day +1 of the start of our failing nation. I plan on saving screenshots of websites and news articles so that once the country starts to plummet, I can bring those back and say, you were mighty glad to elect him now, so quit your bitching about the way things are. I for one hope that the media pulls itself out of Obamas ass and lets out all of the stories they have been suppressing such as oh if he is an actual US citizen, how he really ties in with known terrorists (Ayers), How he really plans on paying for the programs he is suggesting etc. I know it probably won't happen, but aren't we suppsosed to believe in the word HOPE now?