Distributor Price Gouging...Lew Horton SUX THE BIG ONE!

BimmerFreak

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
Im getting my EBR on Veterans Day!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

I can see few ways to better honor the day of the Patriot, than to exercise a duty that was won by the blood of Patriots, and to buy it from a true Patriot!

Rock on!!!! That's the coolest thing I've read all day!

Guest sermon8r
I can see few ways to better honor the day of the Patriot, than to exercise a duty that was won by the blood of Patriots, and to buy it from a true Patriot!

Rock on!!!! That's the coolest thing I've read all day!

Many have died to protect our God Given Rights and keep Tyrants from taking them away.

To all Vets. THANK YOU for your Service and the sacrifices You and Your Families have made. Welcome Home!!!!

To those Serving now. Thanks to you also for defending our Country and all you do.

God Bless America! She Needs it.

Yeah. I am going to send an email to them with a link to this thread.

I don't really care to buy anything from them with their BS business practices, so if they get mad and kill my account, **** em.

speaking of buying things, Joe, can you find for me a LLama XA .32 cal automatic pistol?

it will probably be a C&R...or just an old pistol.

$599.95 for a WASR10. I can understand price increases due to increases in material/labor costs, but thats price gouging in my book.

http://www.lewhorton.com/wasr10.html

That's the "MSRP" price. Just like the MSRP on a Glock 19 is $616.

Just for what it's worth, and not to throw any more gasoline on this already raging fire, we got a call from our Horton rep yesterday and were offered a Colt "M4" at roughly the same price it was available from them a couple of months ago, which was about $15 more than we pay for it from our usual Colt distributor.

That's the "MSRP" price. Just like the MSRP on a Glock 19 is $616.

Just for what it's worth, and not to throw any more gasoline on this already raging fire, we got a call from our Horton rep yesterday and were offered a Colt "M4" at roughly the same price it was available from them a couple of months ago, which was about $15 more than we pay for it from our usual Colt distributor.

lmao. REALLY!? I think that deserves a call to LH.

Mind telling me who your rep is? You can PM the name.

And were you offered a "Colt M4" or were you offered a "Colt LE6920"

Guest m4coyote

Two thumbs up Joe! Thank you for being for running an honest and fair business. Pure greed is what got our economy into the shape it is in today, and I will certainly not support gouging.

I will be seeing you very soon for some purchase(s)!

This attitude is precisely why I brought my dad into Hero Gear last weekend to buy his first gun (which he did and is very happy with). Joe could have sold him anything yet he sold my father exactly what he needed after qualifying his needs.

Joe made two customers for life that day.