HUGE SAVINGS ON GEISSELE TRIGGERS

EssOne

Haha. Thanks, man.  Now I have to agonize over the decision anew!

If you're like me, once you get over starring at it for days trying to justify the cost, then order it and have buyers remorse while it's shipping (saying to yourself, you shouldn't have spent that money, shouldn't have spent that much on a trigger), get it in the gun and use it, you'll quickly forget about the cost. You'll definitely enjoy that trigger while thanking yourself you splurged and bought it! :D

I've ordered 5 Geissele triggers and one Tac-Con 3MR all when they were on sale, so I've saved $379 on triggers alone. That sort of helps justify it in my head. :rofl: Edited by JohnC
  • Like 1

Nah, let's discuss it later, go ahead and order it :)

If you're like me, once you get over starring at it for days trying to justify the cost, then order it and have buyers remorse while it's shipping (saying to yourself, you shouldn't have spent that money, shouldn't have spent that much on a trigger), get it in the gun and use it, you'll quickly forget about the cost. You'll definitely enjoy that trigger while thanking yourself you splurged and bought it! :D

I've ordered 5 Geissele triggers and one Tac-Con 3MR all when they were on sale, so I've saved $379 on triggers alone. That sort of helps justify it in my head. :rofl:

You guys are bad influences.  It's like having a devil on each shoulder... :P

I wanted to get the AXTS Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle at the same time and save on shipping costs (I do that often with gun parts buys), but Rainer is sold out of those...I'll squat for a few days and see if they get it back in stock anytime soon.

• Like 2

ALG having a big sale also. Just ordered an ACT trigger for $59 bucks shipped. The QMS is $41.

30% off blems
30% off Keymod rails
10% off everything else on site.

http://algdefense.com/

I got a ALG LPK on sale and free shipping, too. Can't beat that!

The above will go in the Billet Ambi Mega AR15 build with the Geissele High Speed national match trigger. :up:
  • Like 1

Well, got the Hi-Speed National Match DMR installed in the Ruger SR556 and adjusted to the point it feels good to me.

It has about a 3lb pull to a wall like take-up, and then when I give it a little more it drops the hammer with a clean icicle like break. :love:

I adjusted the second stage pretty heavy on the on the start and then backed it off a little at a time until the second stage felt right.

The second stage feels less than a pound, so just enough to give you proper feedback to not feel like it's accidental or something unexpected.

The first stage feels like my S3G (but with the added wall).

8ad2c2a8048426a3fcb03cd2a64caf45.jpg

14758350f8731b8bf3259741f0686cb8.jpg

https://vimeo.com/138954729

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by JohnC