poak

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint
Thanks, but those are AR Stoner’s.

I’m looking for Magpul Pmags.

Just wait out this cluster**** of panic buying. The Magpul reps have already stated over on M4C that they're working to fix the problem, and have ramped up production of Pmags accordingly.

Best advice, place an order with a large vendor like Brownells or Midway, or whoever else you feel comfortable with, and wait it out. Your order will be filled when replenishing stock hits them.

Just wait out this cluster**** of panic buying. The Magpul reps have already stated over on M4C that they're working to fix the problem, and have ramped up production of Pmags accordingly.

Best advice, place an order with a large vendor like Brownells or Midway, or whoever else you feel comfortable with, and wait it out. Your order will be filled when replenishing stock hits them.

Oh I am waiting; I’m not going to get involved in this pricing game. thumbsup.gif

Midway will let me know when they are in.

I think there may be a silver lining to this though…

When these panic buyers find out that there is no shortage, and Obama is too busy to try to take anyone’s guns, and they have a bunch of money tied up in something they don’t even use; a bunch of EBR’s and accessories is going to hit the market…. Cheap.

cuss.gif But in the meantime I have a new PLR-16 with all the cool options, but only has a 10 round mag.

:D

If you want PMags, why not call Hero Gear - they had a metric butt-load of them when I was there a few weeks ago (post-election).

I did send him a PM this morning. But since he has posted in this thread I’m going to go out on a limb here and say he doesn’t have any. :D

I did send him a PM this morning. But since he has posted in this thread I’m going to go out on a limb here and say he doesn’t have any. :)

I doubt Joe would post "hey, buy them from me" in the middle of a thread. I'm still betting he has a bunch...

Guest Verbal Kint

Those of you who aren't already members... you need to register over on the M4C forums. Ton of valuable info, as well as head-ups, over there. I often try to cross-link important posts from there, but I often get busy or simply forget. Too many threads to try and keep track of. Anyway... this was posted last night, so not sure what the current inventory (if any) looks like... but here's a potential lead from one industry professional:

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think that we will have about 200 black 30-round PMAGs (without maglevel window) in stock when we open Monday morning.

If you wish to order I suggest you call our office (toll free) at 866-DalyGun (325-9486) when we open on Monday at 8:00AM eastern time. Ask for Lindsey and have your full name, address, telephone number, credit card information (name on card, number, expiry, security code) quantity requested, up to a max of 50 pieces (no exceptions). Price remains at $14.95 each. Orders for one piece will be charged $5.00 S&H while orders for more than one will be charged actual freight cost via UPS Ground. Your card will not be charged until time of shipping.

Thanks for the business!

Might still be worth a phone call to see if they have any left, if you are looking to acquire some PMAGs right now. Sorry that I forgot to post this last night... but was tired, by the time I got in, and went to bed shortly after. Sign up over on M4C and keep track of these things. :)

Yeah, we still have Pmags and USGI mags. no problem there (although black Pmags are currently out of stock)

I didnt most "hey, buy from me" because I left the safety and comfort of America, and took the family to NYC for the weekend, and havent had much time to post here :)

*As mentioned in another thread; we are all out of the shop for 5 days, with most returning to work next Monday.

I will be back to work on Tuesday.

A few pics from NYC:

Times Square

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

Daddy's girl

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

Got some spare pocket change?

IMG_1213.jpg

Guest Verbal Kint

Here's a follow-up to the Charles Daly mention above. Question asked by another member, and Daly's reply.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think that we will have about 200 black 30-round PMAGs (without maglevel window) in stock when we open Monday morning.

If you wish to order I suggest you call our office (toll free) at 866-DalyGun (325-9486) when we open on Monday at 8:00AM eastern time. Ask for Lindsey and have your full name, address, telephone number, credit card information (name on card, number, expiry, security code) quantity requested, up to a max of 50 pieces (no exceptions). Price remains at $14.95 each. Orders for one piece will be charged $5.00 S&H while orders for more than one will be charged actual freight cost via UPS Ground. Your card will not be charged until time of shipping.

Thanks for the business!

Just an observation, but 4 guys buying 50 PMags, wipes you out and less ppl get a chance. I understand from the business viewpoint to make 4 quick sells, less labor involved. But from the frustrated consumers viewpoint, he wishes you limited them to a lesser number. Thanks for giving the guys here a heads up.

XXXXX, not everyone is buying 50 at a time. In fact, most orders are in the 5 to 15 piece range with the occassional 50 piece order. We are getting deliveries from Magpul every week, anywhere from 500 to 1,000 pieces. So if you miss us this week I am sure we can handle you in the next week.

If we are sold out when someone calls, we will be happy to take a back-order. Then when the next shipment arrives in our warehouse we can process and ship without further delays. If anyone is uncomfortable giving us their credit card details, rest assured that we never charge a card until we ship.

If someone wants 50 pieces and we have 500 in stock, then I think we should take the order. I mentioned 200 pieces in an earlier post but that was in reference to what was remaining from a shipment of 600 that we received earlier in the week. We are holding prices at MSRP when just about every other advertisement we see is higher than us by 25% or more. We won't gouge, but at the same time, we want to sell what we've bought. I don't know a better way to do this. If you have any suggestions I'm always willing to listen.

It looks like they have a pretty consistently replenished stock going... so if you can't find it elsewhere, this gives you an option.

• 1 month later...

For those looking, Shadow Warrior in Hartsville, TN at the Hwy 231 and Hwy 25 intersection has more H&K mags. I picked up 2 more and he still had some. Don't know how many but at $35 a piece it might be worth a stop if you are in the area. Or you can call them at 615-374-4229 check to make sure.