M249 build

173rdABN

For those that are not following the Toys for Tots machine gun shoot in the Events section for November 1st, Mike Dresner and myself will be there with allllllll our toys. I'll have suppressors for about all my guns, including my M249. Mike should have his M60 there, as well as mine hopefully. He will also have his M249 I'm hoping. Here is a list of what should be there. 

- M60E4 LMG beltfed 7.62mm
- M249 SAW beltfed 5.56mm
- MP5A2 9mm
- HK 416 5.56mm
- M16A1 5.56 (Vietnam Style)
- M16 300BLK
- M16 9mm
- M16 22lr
- Sterling SMG 9mm
- Ingram MAC-10 9mm
- Accuracy International AW Covert 7.62 bolt action SAS Suppressor
- Glock full auto 9mm (x2)
- M4 10.5"
- M4 13.5" 
- AR308
- Full Auto AK47
- Full Auto AR
- Full Auto Polish PK 9mm
- And at least 7 more ARs, most of them suppressed!

Here is a taste of what I'll have. To lazy to dig through the rest of the safe, and my other one. So you'll just have to show up and see what will all be there!

Posties_zpsrqzgjz8u.jpg

Edited by 173rdABN

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.