Get out of the snow - Indoor Match - 31 January

First Place Bronze (16th overall) - Mossberg Shotgun

Yup, and the Mossberg was me - I can live with being 16th out of a field of 23, if I walk out with a shotgun at the end :D.

A big thanks to both Gunny's for hosting, and 2Alpha for organizing this shindig - great event, and a great introduction for me (this was my first one).

I have a write-up and some pictures over at my site, if anyone is interested.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Traumaslave
Yup, and the Mossberg was me - I can live with being 16th out of a field of 23, if I walk out with a shotgun at the end :D.

I have a write-up and some pictures over at my site, if anyone is interested.

Don't forget to mention that the top 5 shooters were pro's. That makes a huge difference in my book.

And BTW, that is a fantastic write up of the shoot. Well done, Sir.

Don't forget to mention that the top 5 shooters were pro's. That makes a huge difference in my book.

And BTW, that is a fantastic write up of the shoot. Well done, Sir.

Pro shooters and I didn't get any autograph's? Damn, someone should have pointed them out to me. Seriously only one person there could be called pro using the broadest definition of the word. All work real jobs and can't find time to practice just like everyone else. None are paid to shoot. Trust me if any pro's had been there we all would have been beaten bad. Thanks to Gunny's and 2Alpha for putting on a fun match.

Edited by BigJ45

BigJ45: In that case, sorry about misspeaking. Still learning all the terminology and details, much less the people involved :D.

GhostDog: It was good to meet you. I will definitely see you out on the ORSA range in the future, but I do not think it will be this weekend. My Better Half has plans for that day, and my equipment could do with some upgrades (I do not think my leather holster was ever intended for IDPA work). Once those get straightened out, though, absolutely ;).

Guest Traumaslave

They may not have been "pros" but, they certainly were not amatures. They was a definate difference in the top 5 scores as compared to the rest of the field. Not that I mind, I need to see where I should be.