Blackhawk holsters?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Serpa for my 1911 and have no problems with it. All these stories of "Glock leg" could have been avoided by remembering not to put your finger in the trigger house until you are ready to fire. I just always keep my trigger finger rigid until the gun clears my body.

Guest jos2f

I think for fast-draw situations, it's entirely possible that the persons shooting finger is still in the process of squeezing at the same time the gun is drawn and the shooting finger is right close to the trigger already. I'm sure nobody drawing slowly or even moderate speed has had accidental discharge.

One inexpensive holster for the XD SC I've found that I have no problems with is the Galco Matrix holster. Nothing more than a snap on to your belt but it holds the top of your gun close to your side. Good for concealed carry imo

Guest Bill Lumberg

Under full speed tactical quals, zero issues with Serpas. As previously posted, only a fundamentally unsound shooter could create an ND probelm with these holsters.

Guest FroggyOne2

Well with mine I have learned that with all my holsters.. if I place my finger down the side of the holster.. there are no transition problems from one holster to the next and my finger always sticks to the slide on the draw like a good finger should.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.