need some info on Khar arms cm40

Ron Padilla

I have not been able to find much in the way of what I am looking for, I was contacted about making a holster for a cm40 but cannot locate a blue gun for it so was wondering if some of the Khar arms 45's are in the same size category?  If anyone has any info I would appreciate it. 

Thanks

Ron

The 45 line is thicker. The .40 is very slightly thicker than the 9mm but generally as far as holster go the 9 & 40 are interchangeable. I think the CM line is fairly new, it's the budget side of the PM line. I've got a CW40 that has been out for quite a while and it's a really nice pistol. I also have a PM45 and like it as well.

The cm40 and the pm40 are the same size. You should be able to find a pm40 blue gun.

I believe someone with the name KahrMan would know, but I thought the pm 40 slide was shaped a little different than the cm40.

But, I bet you could make it work. Edited by Patton

I believe someone with the name KahrMan would know, but I thought the pm 40 slide was shaped a little different than the cm40.

But, I bet you could make it work.

You are correct. Nice catch. I overlooked that. The edges are a little different. With the overall dimensions being the same, I bet it would work.

b19e89fbfc961be3a8fa5e2e3598bc31.jpg

85c7e5fe0c44b27f354d885d69a11521.jpg Edited by KahrMan

You are correct. Nice catch. I overlooked that. The edges are a little different. With the overall dimensions being the same, I bet it would work.

b19e89fbfc961be3a8fa5e2e3598bc31.jpg

85c7e5fe0c44b27f354d885d69a11521.jpg

PM 9 and CM9 are different enough that the precisely molded Kydex holster for the PM doesn't work on the CM.

- OS