My pocket pistols

mousegunner

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VTCessnaPilot

I tried pocket carry with my 27, but it just turned out to be too big and unwieldy for that method of concealment... it finds a home now either in my MTAC or Galco Ankle Glove.

We just got back for vacation and are in SC right now. My daughter gave me an Ruger LCP with DeSantis pocket holster for Christmas. I'm still trying to get used to how small it is. It almost doesn't feel real. I think you saw my Kahr PM40 at one of the breakfasts, that and a mini .22lr NA Arms are as small as I've gone. I'll change back to the Kahr & the Glock 23 when I'm in Chattanooga for the 2nd half of vacation. Jury is still out on the LCP.

Cherokee Slim

Here is an actual photo of MY POCKET containing a g27....

g27inpok.jpg

As you can see, it is invisible. I'm using a leather pda keyboard zippered case for a "holster." Here's a photo. Cost me $7 for two on EBay, shipping included.

g27intm.jpg

It DOES print, but it looks like a book, not a gun. But it IS heavy!

Edited by mousegunner
added info
Guest GUTTERbOY

I don't think I could deal with a G27 in a hip pocket. Even the thin P3AT still makes me a little antsy about printing, even though I'm pretty sure I'm overreacting. But I don't think I'd want to try putting something thicker like a Glock in there. Might be able to get away with it with looser-fitting pants and a better holster, I guess.

Guest rockytop

The P3AT is great. The P11 is okay. Haven't tryed the PF9. Not going to try the G27 in my pocket(with or without holster). I should indicate I don't have a PF9 to try, but think it would work okay.

The hands-down best I have used is my Kahr PM9 and next to that is My Smith and Wesson 38 cal. Airweight bodyguard with shrouded hammer.