New Gunsmith

Guest FNandGlock

what i was saying about Marines is that there MOS is 0311 yes women in boot camp and MCT are training to first be a 0311 but after they go though the schools they go to there MOS school to become what ever they joined for but all marines are infantry first or so they tell us that or told us that.

Welcome back, but we are now on the subject of Santa. Please don't de-rail our thread. :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i was saying about Marines is that there MOS is 0311 yes women in boot camp and MCT are training to first be a 0311 but after they go though the schools they go to there MOS school to become what ever they joined for but all marines are infantry first or so they tell us that or told us that.

I think what you are trying to say is the hallowed myth that "All Marines are Riflemen first"

Riflemen. Not Infantrymen.

But we get the point :)

Thanks for the PM, and thanks for being understanding about what can be viewed as a witch hunt.

This isnt meant to be a witch hunt, but simply the need to verify your claims.

Once I receive the documents you promised, im sure we will all laugh about this :)

Guest Bronker

Joe, can / will your smith install TFO's on an XD while you wait? How much for install if I buy the sights from you?

(Hey...its somewhat of a gunsmithing question!)

Guest FNandGlock

My daughter (4 years old) saw an ad tonight on TV and said Hmm i want that I need to just say it and santa will get it, I had to say honey santa has a Dec 23 cut off date.

Speaking of Santa, I just went to look in on my little girl. I wish I could sleep

that good.

Speaking of gunsmithing. Joe, I left a question for you in the AR stock parts thread.

Also, if your GT and ST scores are good I can get you into 68M10 course.

Guest FNandGlock

Hey while we are ay off topics anyways anyone know where I can get a 6.8 AR 15 The reloaders Bench has one bushmaster for $1300 + tax and Tic seems high

My daughter (4 years old) saw an ad tonight on TV and said Hmm i want that I need to just say it and santa will get it, I had to say honey santa has a Dec 23 cut off date.

Yeah, poor Santa needs a break!

We got back from Walmart awhile ago, and I almost had a nervous breakdown!

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to go shopping.

Im heading up to Nashville area tomorrow to pick up Kelly's gift:

Korg M3-88

http://www.pssl.com/!TVwqTS49XdU1NiKj0dM3cA!/Korg-M3-88-88-Key-Music-WorkstationSampler-s

Guest Bronker
Yeah, we can install while you wait, but be patient, as we ALL hate installing sights on XDs....PITA!

Give us a call on Friday and we can discuss pricing and options.

Sweet! Because I have two!

Trust me. I can entertain myself!

Might bring the wife. She still thinks an AR-15 is the plane that that hottie Tom Cruise (homo) flew in Top Gun.

It will do her good to be in your world for a while.

I will call you.

Yeah, poor Santa needs a break!

We got back from Walmart awhile ago, and I almost had a nervous breakdown!

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to go shopping.

Im heading up to Nashville area tomorrow to pick up Kelly's gift:

Korg M3-88

http://www.pssl.com/!TVwqTS49XdU1NiKj0dM3cA!/Korg-M3-88-88-Key-Music-WorkstationSampler-s

WOW! Someone must have been a good little girl to be getting a gift like that.

Hey while we are ay off topics anyways anyone know where I can get a 6.8 AR 15 The reloaders Bench has one bushmaster for $1300 + tax and Tic seems high

Thats not a smoking deal by any means, but its still right around MSRP.

I dont have a problem with people asking MSRP or slightly less for items in high demand, short supply.

What I can't stand are people charging MORE than MSRP for items :)

Guest FNandGlock

I would love too what time I have to meet my parents to exchange presents with them at Noon till 2 and from 3 till 6 exchange with my in laws sometime in the morning my sister in law is going to watch the kids while I run out and get some stocking stuffers

WOW! Someone must have been a good little girl to be getting a gift like that.

Yeah, she deserves it :)

(putting up with my grumpy old butt! :))

Kelly has a degree in music, and is a classically trained piano player.

She has been digging these for awhile now.

They were selling for around 4 grand at the beginning of the year, but looks like the economy has driven the price down a bit.

Guest FNandGlock

whats the Tromix 6.8 gun look like and whats the cost ? what will be on the bush and whats the cost ? My cost not yours is what i am asking (I dont want to be misunderstood again)