Merry Christmas to me! DM Bullard Dual Carry

DM Bullard Dual Carry

My new holster for my M&P9 came today! Ordering was very easy and shipping very fast. I kept hearing OS talking about these and he wasn't wrong. Very nice holster and it is very comfortable. Converting the clips isn't the most ideal, but still works decently in the different modes. I will probably end up getting a dedicated OWB and make this my primary IWB. All in all very pleased.

I have had a K&D Dakota Defender, C-TAC, Infidel, Hoffner's, RafterS, and an assortment of others. I would rate the DM Bullard just behind the K&D. Of course I would have to wait over 16 weeks to get the K&D. Can't go wrong with the Dual Carry as an IWB. http://www.dmbullardleather.com/

Photo0067.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DM Bullard Dual Carry

My new holster for my M&P9 came today! Ordering was very easy and shipping very fast. I kept hearing OS talking about these and he wasn't wrong. Very nice holster and it is very comfortable. Converting the clips isn't the most ideal, but still works decently in the different modes. I will probably end up getting a dedicated OWB and make this my primary IWB. All in all very pleased.

I have had a K&D Dakota Defender, C-TAC, Infidel, Hoffner's, RafterS, and an assortment of others. I would rate the DM Bullard just behind the K&D. Of course I would have to wait over 16 weeks to get the K&D. Can't go wrong with the Dual Carry as an IWB. http://www.dmbullardleather.com/

Photo0067.jpg

Merry Christmas indeed!

Nifty with that additional strip of leather across the mouth. I'm assuming that help keeps it open for easier redraw?

Yeah, I set it up for outside carry and of course it works pretty well, but I don't really do any of that to speak of.

I wound up using it in the "tuck" position with the clips, not because I tuck, but because it allows more flexibility of the ends to mold around body, and later even changed to Comp-Tac clips. Also added moleskin to the back. Just a constant tinkerer, I guess. Here's what it looks like after about 4 months of daily carry. Maybe about time to hit it up with some Kiwi.

Enjoy!

- OS

SASC9-2.jpg

Guest pjblurton

Can't go wrong with Davids work. I looked for months and decided on the Bodyguard. He does top notch work, for less money than the big guys (desanits et al) and has a guick turnaround.

Congrats!

I have about 20 more lbs to loose and then I'm treating myself to a dual carry as well...

Merry Christmas indeed!

Nifty with that additional strip of leather across the mouth. I'm assuming that help keeps it open for easier redraw?

Yeah, I set it up for outside carry and of course it works pretty well, but I don't really do any of that to speak of.

I wound up using it in the "tuck" position with the clips, not because I tuck, but because it allows more flexibility of the ends to mold around body, and later even changed to Comp-Tac clips. Also added moleskin to the back. Just a constant tinkerer, I guess. Here's what it looks like after about 4 months of daily carry. Maybe about time to hit it up with some Kiwi.

Enjoy!

- OS

SASC9-2.jpg

Man, that looks like the perfect replacement for the kydex MTAC I'm using. +1

Guest flyfishtn

Very nice Nate!

I need an excuse to order one of his holsters. I have been drooling over his work for a while now and need to just bite the bullet (so to speak).

Very nice Nate!

I need an excuse to order one of his holsters. I have been drooling over his work for a while now and need to just bite the bullet (so to speak).

Well, I don't think anything he sells is over about $75, unless you want exotic leather or detail tooling.

He does eBay too, whatever models there sometimes a little cheaper, or with free shipping or something. eBay user: dmbullardleather

- OS

Very nice Nate!

IMO you can't go wrong with this holster. For the price and conveience it can't be beat. (in my best Brooklyn mobster voice) Do it....do it.

That’s what I wish I would have got instead of the Crossbreed super tuck. Of course I sold the M&Pc a week after I got the holster. :clap:

I’m thinking about one for a 3†1911. How long did it take to get from the time you ordered it?

That’s what I wish I would have got instead of the Crossbreed super tuck. Of course I sold the M&Pc a week after I got the holster. :clap:

I’m thinking about one for a 3†1911. How long did it take to get from the time you ordered it?

Two days! :(