Good Carry Holster for S&W 3913

mbeard1

I have a S&W Model 3913 I'm interested in carrying IWB.  I've been looking for a holster but since it's an older model pistol there are not too many making carry holsters for it.  Anyone have one that has any suggestions.   I'm interested in something with a single vs. Double clip and like the idea of hybrid type with leather against the skin and Kydex away from the skin. Don't really like the idea of complet kydex or complete leather.  I would really appreciate some input.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, shotgunshooter said:

I would get a custom holster made for it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You have any idea where I could get one custom made for it around Memphis...I think they need the gun or model to make one and that appears to be the problem finding one......nobody has the model for it......

I really like the Rawdog Tactical holster, but they don't offer one for that model.

8 hours ago, Gotthegoods said:

I really like my original N82 Tactical.

Have one for my CZ 75B and P01.

They now offer a model with Kydex.

I also like High Noon's budget line of all leather IWB. Have 3 of them.

Dont forget about a good belt.

Thanks...I'll check those out...I think I've looked at the n82 tactical but they don't have one for my model gun if I remember it right...but I'll check again....  Thanks

You have any idea where I could get one custom made for it around Memphis...I think they need the gun or model to make one and that appears to be the problem finding one......nobody has the model for it......

I really like the Rawdog Tactical holster, but they don't offer one for that model.

Someone on here could probably hook you up but I forgot who it is. There's people who dabble in leather and kydex but I'm not sure if they've tried mixing then yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mine is the standard 3913. I'll check the alien gear. In looking for single clip bs double. I don't carry for long periods of time so need to be able to relatively easily take it in and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk