My Birthday Present

memphismason

When everybody was counting down the New Year, I was counting down to my birthday. I am a News Year baby, and right after the countdown, the Kiss, and the Toast, my wife gave me my birthday present.....a Walther P22.

A friend of mine told me about this gun. A friend of his bought it, ran two mags through it, and put it up. He only wanted $125 for it, and I would have got it but it was just before Christmas, and we were still buying gifts for other folks, so I let it be, but my wife remembered it, and got it for my Birthday.

I think we got a good deal

DCP_3694.jpg

DCP_3690.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! I am ready to got put a few hundred rounds through it. I will probably shoot it some tomorrow after I get through hunting in the morning.

LOL..Halfpint....I will send it your way. This is the same gun I was telling you about. The friend that told me about it kept calling it a Mosquito, and he was wrong. LOL...doesn't matter, I would have been happy with either one. I will also be shooting that Kahr tomorrow.

Guest TinkerBell

Dude thats awesome... i too am a capricorn... bday jan 15th... dont know what im getting but i got my toy for xmas... a pink and black sig mosquito. ya ya i know pink what was i thinking.. thot id make mine a lil different since halfpint has one, well his has a threaded barrel but i fig all my others after this will b no pink allowed lol..... happy belated bday.. i dont have internet access so im a lil behind on threads right now

Dude thats awesome... i too am a capricorn... bday jan 15th... dont know what im getting but i got my toy for xmas... a pink and black sig mosquito. ya ya i know pink what was i thinking.. thot id make mine a lil different since halfpint has one, well his has a threaded barrel but i fig all my others after this will b no pink allowed lol..... happy belated bday.. i dont have internet access so im a lil behind on threads right now

Thanks. Yeah I heard you like your Mosquito pretty well. Pink is fine, since you are a girl and all, but if it was for halfpint, then we might have problem.:)

• 2 years later...
Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Its easy to do, almost did it myself the other day. Noodling around new threads. Read one, and down at the bottom was "related posts". Clicked on a related post with an interesting title, worked on my comments, and fortunately, noticed that it was an old thread, floated to the top.

(and obviously no one reads completely through a thread before posting :screwy: )

B.

Edited by R_Bert