Middle TN: Class III Demo and all around good time?

Are you interested in a Mid-TN GTG featuring super bitch'n Class III devices?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a Mid-TN GTG featuring super bitch'n Class III devices?

• HECK YEAH MAN! Im there!
    • Nah, I have like three M16s I stole while I was in the Army
    • Yes
    • No

I was wondering how many would be interested in a Mid-TN shoot that included a few Class III items.

The event would be held around Winchester TN 37398, and would be open to any TGO member and their guests.

I would bring 4 or 5 machine guns, as well as a bunch of sound suppressors for those that are interested in getting into the "quiet game"

We can demo suppressors in the following calibers:

.223/5.56

9mm

.45ACP

Members would be free to shoot our select fire weapons as much (within reason) as they want for free (no "rental" like other places) but would be required to purchase and use our ammo.

*This is for liability reasons: I want to control what ammo goes into my guns!

Members would be encouraged to bring their toys as well for shooting and showing off :P

Thoughts?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EasilyObsessed

I would make the drive down for that. I would love to demo some of the suppressed guns and get some more info about suppressors in general. My growing collection of .22lr guns would be more fun quiet.

I would make the drive down for that. I would love to demo some of the suppressed guns and get some more info about suppressors in general. My growing collection of .22lr guns would be more fun quiet.

Oh you will love shooting subsonic and suppressed .22LR!

Its amazing how quite it is!

If within the realm of possibility on the dates you select, I will BE THERE. Unlike many TGO members, I have never even held a Class III in my hands much less pulled the trigger. Just tell me when.

Guest dpeneguy

We just need to get a car pool going from Nashville area LOL I am sure there will be quite a few people wanting to attend

Guest GlocKingTN

I would possibly attend as well. Maybe a few of us from the west tn area could carpool as well. But I as well would need to know in advance!

Guest EasilyObsessed
Oh you will love shooting subsonic and suppressed .22LR!

Its amazing how quite it is!

Yea, thats exactly what me and my bank account are afraid of :D

Yea, thats exactly what me and my bank account are afraid of :D

I would love to go but I'm poor enough as it is and this comment sums up my reasons for not attending. As much as I would love to get my hands on some class goodness, I think cutting back on food for guns again is out of the question. :D

Guest ETS_Inc

Joe, you know I'm there, as long as my schedule permits. I'll bring some fun toys, like suppressors, machineguns, short-barrel shotguns, AOW's, etc.

We can go from insanely quiet to insanely loud. It'll be fun!

:D:drool::no1::rock::cool:

Joe, you know I'm there, as long as my schedule permits. I'll bring some fun toys, like suppressors, machineguns, short-barrel shotguns, AOW's, etc.

We can go from insanely quiet to insanely loud. It'll be fun!

:D:drool::no1::rock::cool:

You would be more than welcome Frank.

We will be featuring supressors from YHM, AAC, and ETS.

I forgot to talk to you about the 870AOW.

Do me a favor; work out the numbers and email me.

• 2 weeks later...
If this is still planned...I'll made the drive. Question, whats the rule about civilians having their own guns on the reservation?

We are still planning this, and we are shooting (pun) for middle to end of July.

I am still waiting for some select fire demo guns to come in (Uzi, MP5, and FAL) and should arrive in the coming few weeks.

You will be fire bringing your POWs on the range.

While the range is near Arnold AF Base, the range is actually owned by the TN National Guard, and is not Federal property.