This is only one State...............If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will !

N/C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kano
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900

The mexican invasion of America has been one of the most successful and lowest amount of casualties, invasion of a foreign country in the history of the earth. Considering that, nothing really surprises me about your above statistics. Troubled? Yes. Sickened? Yes. But not surprised.

As much as I support Israel in all her endeavors; How about washing our hands of the middle east, bring all our troops home. Positioning them 360 degrees around our borders and issuing a shoot to kill order to ANYTHING that does not have prior authorization to come here. That sort of practice is ONE thing the communists used to do that I agree with.

Guest Astra900
I got the e-mail from a friend who works in Corrections back in CT.. I called another friend who works in Calf. DOC and he said around 30% of there inmate population was non us Citizens. If we shipped out all inmates in this Country that are non us Citizens ..thats a good amount of $$$$.... nationwide average annual operating. cost per inmate of $22,650. Adjusted .

If we chained them together and made a slave labor force out of the @$#%#^%'s we could even turn a profit.

Guest Astra900
It is a sincere and honest question. What makes Isrealis more deserving of our help than any other country?

I don't think they are anymore deserving of OUR help. America needs to help AMERICA, and NO ONE ELSE. Charity starts at home. THe rest of the world can starve. We have people starving here. Let's take care of our own and let the world handle thier own dang problem.

As for supporting Israel, it is a personal choice. Just me, not us. Aside from religious reasons, I am intrigued by them. I choose to support them myself, but I DO NOT think this country should support anyone but ourselves. Sometimes that may very well mean supporting someone else who is involved in a similar course, but no special treatment at this time.

My opinion here ties right back into the original post topic that I have rudely gotten away from. ALL, 100%, of the support we can give needs to stay right here! This country is in a mess, we have foreign invaders that need extradition (violent if necessary), Economy is in shambles.....on and on.

Hope that clears some of it up **steps off his soap box**

I'm guessing the OP's signature had something to do with Isreal. So what exactly did his sig say?

No I think this thread derailment is all mine to bear,and i am sorry.

Guest jackdog

Hey Jung, I'm with you and Astra. I think the time for foreign aid being a thing of the past is well over do, along with lob sided trade agreements that help everyone but Americans. Last but not least all the visa programs that let other nations citizens come here and take American Jobs.

Guest bkelm18
Cause immigration has never worked for this country, right? A little Xenophobic maybe?

If by Xenophobic you mean 'more interested in self preservation than worrying about other countries over ours', then yes.

If by Xenophobic you mean 'more interested in self preservation than worrying about other countries over ours', then yes.

No, I wasn't talking about taking care of this country first, I was talking about the anti-immigration sentiments. I agree we don't need to be sending money to other countries in the form of foreign aid and I have no problem leveling the playing field regarding global commerce. But I don't agree with the notion of closing up the borders to legal immigration. This country was built on immigration and it is still important in the long term health of this nation.

Guest Astra900
This country was built on immigration and it is still important in the long term health of this nation.

Yeah because there's nothing any healthier for our economy that a bunch of legal immigrants from south of the border that will work 90-100 hours a week for $5 less per hour, then sending that money back to their families across the border:rolleyes:

Yeah because there's nothing any healthier for our economy that a bunch of legal immigrants from south of the border that will work 90-100 hours a week for $5 less per hour, then sending that money back to their families across the border:rolleyes:

I think you are confusing legal with illegal immigrants. The majority of people from south of the border that will work for that are not here legally. If they are, they would have to be paid min wage (though I don't think there should be such a thing) and will pay into taxes and all the other gov't programs that we're forced to pay into. In other words, they pay their share just like the rest of us.

Guest jackdog

I don't recall anywhere in my post, that I was advocating closing our borders to legal immigration. The multitude of foreign visa programs allows companies to import workers to take jobs of honest Americans who spent hard earned cash to get degrees in different fields of endeavor. By importing these workers who will work for far less money they are in fact driving wages of hard working Americans down