Sign in to follow this  
Royal Range USA

area-nashville Glock Reveal Party at Royal Range USA

59972d066b981_GlockReveal.thumb.jpg.12bdb31cc9dfa8874c8e3ce6c2089413.jpg

EXCLUSIVE GLOCK NEW MODEL LAUNCH PARTY, AUGUST 26TH 10AM-8PM!

Royal Range USA has been selected as 1 of ONLY 100 ranges in the Country to unveil the New
GLOCK Model, 5 DAYS BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!

Like and share this event on our facebook page to be entered to be the 1 person that's gets to BREAK THE ICE, literally, on the new GLOCK Model, August 26th! That's right, you'll be breaking the ice and presenting the New Glock Model at our EXCLUSIVE GLOCK NEW MODEL LAUNCH PARTY!

Here's all the details:

1. TWO LUCKY WINNERS will get to take the first commercial shots of the NEW GLOCK model! You will also win a prize package from GLOCK, containing a GLOCK Range Kit, Double Pistol Case, and Aluminum Sports Bottle. *Come in store August ...19th, during our GLOCK Day event to enter!*

2. NEW MODEL RANGE PROMOTION: Ear/Eye Protection / Lane Rental / Target / Gun Rental / 20 Rounds of Ammo / All for only $10!

3. FREE HATS FOR THE FIRST 50 SHOOTERS!

4. Buy a GLOCK on August 19th at our GLOCK Day event and be put in front of line to be able to purchase one of the new models at the EXCLUSIVE GLOCK NEW MODEL LAUNCH PARTY, August 26th!. (limited supplies, 13 of one model and 5 of the other.)

Glock Reveal.jpg

I think the gen 5 is going to be a win for Glock. I'm happy you guys were selected to participate. I heard only 200 or so ranges nation wide were selected.

We are excited and honored to have been selected! You heard close to correct, only 100 ranges nationwide were selected and I believe, though I could just not have all the details, the only range in the Nashville area to be selected. We hope you can drop in for the fun!

• Like 1

The word I'm getting is that this is not the Gen 5, but upgraded Gen 4 17s and 19s with barrel ports, cuts in the top of the slide, and steel sights.  I guess no one will confirm anything, but it will be interesting to see on the 26th.

Cheers,

Whisper