craiglist ads

RC3

If you will accept a money order I will be happy to give you advice on selling on the internet. I will have my agent come by and give you instructions. The money order is for more than I will require so please keep your piece and just give my agent the rest after you cash it. By the way do you have pics?

• Like 1

Well not only do you have the scammers that think you are as stupid as they are, you have the data miners. They usually ask some silly question to make you think they are interested, and then ask you to reply through text. They have your email address, they want to put a phone number with it, a name would be great, and an address would be a home run.

I don’t do texting until we are close to a deal.

49 minutes ago, n0rlf said:

If you will accept a money order I will be happy to give you advice on selling on the internet. I will have my agent come by and give you instructions. The money order is for more than I will require so please keep your piece and just give my agent the rest after you cash it. By the way do you have pics?

I am seeing a lot more of the " I am on disability and would like to buy your vehicle but I will not get a check until next month".

*I really need vehicle but i wont have the money til dec 3rd i really need a vehicle i will buy it* followed by * Im on disability n used this months check to buy our house*

I also have it stated on the ad the vehicle is NOT a daily driver and needs work.

3 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Well not only do you have the scammers that think you are as stupid as they are, you have the data miners. They usually ask some silly question to make you think they are interested, and then ask you to reply through text. They have your email address, they want to put a phone number with it, a name would be great, and an address would be a home run.

I don’t do texting until we are close to a deal.

I dont reply to those. The please call or text me at blah blah blah is crap. I just delete the email right way since the damn number is on the ad. Want to email first, got it. Want me to call you and tell you about the vehicle? F off.

18 hours ago, RC3 said:

I am seeing a lot more of the " I am on disability and would like to buy your vehicle but I will not get a check until next month".

*I really need vehicle but i wont have the money til dec 3rd i really need a vehicle i will buy it* followed by * Im on disability n used this months check to buy our house*

I also have it stated on the ad the vehicle is NOT a daily driver and needs work.

At least they haven't gone to "disabled vet" yet. And besides if you can buy a house on 1 monthly check, I'd think they would buy a new car/truck and just finance it that 1st month.

• Moderators

Sounds good what is the condition of the item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
23 minutes ago, CZ9MM said:

Sounds good what is the condition of the item?

Very good. It is very much worth what I am asking. Google it and you will see. I am asking 2% less than the highest retail price I could find anywhere. 

• Moderators
Very good. It is very much worth what I am asking. Google it and you will see. I am asking 2% less than the highest retail price I could find anywhere. 

Great! I sent the money. I hope money order was ok? But I made a mistake and sent $1,000 instead of $100. My mistake! Once it is cashed, why don’t you keep an extra $100 for yourself and send me the $800 back in cash when you send the item?