My New USP9c

poak

My brand spankin' new USP9c V1. I kinda promised myself I wouldn't buy any more guns until I got another job, but I made enough off of the sale of my G19 to justify the purchase.

Does the "HK" on the slide mean I'm officially a snob now? ;)

Gun pr0n:

DSCN0491.jpg

DSCN0493.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!!! ;)

I love mine in .357 sig. So much I daydream about finding a used USPc in 9mm... that has been drug behind a truck and beat all to crap that i could buy for very little! :D hey... I guy can dream can't he?

Did you get it used? new?

I really, really like the USPc. (As you can tell.) it's not the smallest thing, or the lightest but it feels solid in my hand.

Congratulations!!! ;)

I love mine in .357 sig. So much I daydream about finding a used USPc in 9mm... that has been drug behind a truck and beat all to crap that i could buy for very little! :D hey... I guy can dream can't he?

I really, really like the USPc. (As you can tell.) it's not the smallest thing, or the lightest but it feels solid in my hand.

Haha, thanks.

Yeah, I bought it new. I REALLY like the way it feels in my hand.

Used to carry mine in a CTAC. Your officially part of the HK owners club when your extractor turns purple-ish on you. Remember you suck and that HK hates you now.

Hahaha!! Mine is turning purple now! ;)

I use teh M-Tac. Only IWB holster I have ever had, so it is hard for me to be much help. Just know I really like mine.

Guest Traumaslave

Very nice. I have a SS .45 for my CCW and love it!! I use a Don Hume for IWB. Comfortable and secure. I play with my kids at the mall with no worries.:poop:

Congratulations!!! :tough:

Does HK make a USP in .357

The full size? I could be wrong, but I think they only make the .357sig in the compact...

Correct.

Also they were making the P2000sk in .357 sig but are gong to stop.

CDNN has it with two HK barrels... .40 & .357 sig for $699.99

Thought that was a pretty good deal. Being that it came with two barrels.

Meh, it was tagged @ $795 (scary, eh?). Even Bud's wants $785. I found one a little cheaper, but shipping and transfer fees would have been involved... and I was antsy...

Yeah... its hard to find a good deal on anything HK usually since they retain their value... well unless your Poak. And then your influence just kind of degrades everything in value. lol

I should really STFU because the P30 set me over 800. :tough:

They just dont come cheap.