Sign in to follow this  
TN Song Dog

Barnes Precision Machine (BPM) ARs

Anyone familiar with the Barnes Precision Machine rifles?  I aquired a new CQB MOE model in a silent auction, but I cannot find much about them online. They seem to be a smaller mfg.  There are a few posts here and there, but not a ton. Does anyone have 1st hand feedback on these?  Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tnhawk
      The ejector on my .357 Henry broke on the last trip to the range.  I called Customer Service on Monday and had a replacement part on Friday.  This is the only time I've had a problem with my Henry rifles and I was pleased to see they shipped a replacement part so quickly.
    • By maroonandwhite
      After a loooong wait my wife and I just had our first child (Son) and I am looking to buy a nicer hand-me-down hunting rifle for him/myself. I’m really recoil sensitive so am looking for opinions on what caliber some of your children have used when younger. I’d prefer to get a caliber that will serve him into adulthood and that I will enjoy using in the mean time. .243 was my first choice but would prefer a little more power at distance. .308?  .270?

Im also looking for suggestions on the rifle itself. Wood stock for sure. Rem 700 CDL or something similar is what I’m thinking. Probably going to try to keep it around or under $1000 for just the rifle. 
    • By Robertgg
      I've got a stoger m3500 and I really want a 18.5 inch barrel. I can't seem to find it offered any place. Does anyone know any where local to nashville area that could cut and rethread for choke tubes?

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines