After i left the court house friday.

Guest offroader1994

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest offroader1994

first o all the judge signed the divorce paprwork so i hopwe i don't have to go back. the beretta is my buddies gun i like it but to ell you the truth it is not anymore accurate than my hi-point carbine. we were both putting round on a 4" spinner target at about 75 - 85 yards.

Guest shortfri

Never trust that the lawer and judge did a good job. Eight months after my divorce, i've sold and have for sale my toys because one little piece of paper didn't get signed by her. It's already cost me more (and still isn't signed) then the damn divorce.

Guest offroader1994
Never trust that the lawer and judge did a good job. Eight months after my divorce, i've sold and have for sale my toys because one little piece of paper didn't get signed by her. It's already cost me more (and still isn't signed) then the damn divorce.

I wish i had not heard that now i really won't get any sleep for a while.:death::D

as for the shotgun it is my buddies, i know it is a copy of another gun but which one is something i will have to find out. it had rifled barrel and rifle sights.

Guest offroader1994

Sorry i didn't invite anybody else i was his second pick on the list, he was supposed to be taking a gal from work but she had to run to kintucky the night before to drop a generator off at some family's house and did not get up till around 1300.