Friday the 13th

Daniel

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the bike to the dealer today to get a recall piece fixed, got Vday present for the wife, and got my hair did. I also helped a guy who's truck caught fire. Me and a ,kid you not, bounty hunter blocked off traffic and convinced dude to get the F back before it went up. It cut loose pretty good right before MFD showed up. I hated all we could do was pretty much watch, but the guy was elderly and I think he was happy to kinda have the support. Everyone else just watched of course.

I also did all this wearing my new favorite shirt! Pictures attached.

0213091433-00.jpg

0213091606-00.jpg

Winchester at Noncohonnaabahn, by the Sam's....I know that area.

This is how my day started,

Woke up to sick kid

Got pissed when wife told me that Van, that was in shop Tues-Thursday, was still making a noise that it was making before, they just replaced t he Control Link and stablizer bar bushings

Was late getting into shower cause had to hold sick kid so wife could do her stuff before she left. Kid cried a lot. (He's 15months with a double ear infection)

Got into shower, got my hair lathered up, power goes off....finish in darkness.

Go to turn off shower, hot water won't turn off, got very hot water all over my leg.

Had to turn off water at the valve, didn't have time to figure out why water wouldn't turn off.

Finished getting ready in semi dark bedroom, still no power.

Left to drop kids off at school and go on to work, nothing eventful the rest of the day.

Friend called me at 9:00 this morning to help move furniture, so I did. Going to lunch, another friend called me...to help move furniture. I checked TGO and had an invite to go to a gun store, instead, I moved furniture. Yay. At least it didn't take til dark like I thought.

I'm not gonna lie... that's a sweet ass shirt, Pun!

Thanks Poak! My buddy picked it up for me on Beale Street lol

Winchester at Noncohonnaabahn, by the Sam's....I know that area.

This is how my day started,

Woke up to sick kid

Got pissed when wife told me that Van, that was in shop Tues-Thursday, was still making a noise that it was making before, they just replaced t he Control Link and stablizer bar bushings

Was late getting into shower cause had to hold sick kid so wife could do her stuff before she left. Kid cried a lot. (He's 15months with a double ear infection)

Got into shower, got my hair lathered up, power goes off....finish in darkness.

Go to turn off shower, hot water won't turn off, got very hot water all over my leg.

Had to turn off water at the valve, didn't have time to figure out why water wouldn't turn off.

Finished getting ready in semi dark bedroom, still no power.

Left to drop kids off at school and go on to work, nothing eventful the rest of the day.

Geez dude. Rough mornin. Hope the little one gets to feeling better.

Friend called me at 9:00 this morning to help move furniture, so I did. Going to lunch, another friend called me...to help move furniture. I checked TGO and had an invite to go to a gun store, instead, I moved furniture. Yay. At least it didn't take til dark like I thought.

So you're tryin to tell us you moved furniture or something today? :tough:

You must be "the guy with a truck"?:tough:

Guest truthsayer

I got a call from my roomie that the alarm had been tripped at his other house. I had on sneakers and pajamas and was on site 5 min later to clear it. Badassitude...

Day startd OK, till my wife called around lunch time to tell me she ran over our roomates motorcycle. She busted up the whole side, broke the broke lever...really did a number. Then i had to wok late.....but ......the wifey made up for it all by having a rose, some chocolates and a couple of cards waiting for me as I came in the house, after she met me in the driveway with a beer.......

Good job Punisher......but the shirt...............yeah.......to each his own

Edited by 323ssplt
Day startd OK, till my wife called around lunch time to tell me she ran over our roomates motorcycle. She busted up the whole side, broke the broke lever...really did a number. Then i had to wok late.....but ......the wifey made up for it all by having a rose, some chocolates and a couple of cards waiting for me as I came in the house, after she met me in the driveway with a beer.......

:tough: Who met John with a beer? Oh man that dude has crap luck.

Guest RemedyCNC

Wife served divorce papers to me after 7 years of marriage. Told me she wanted a divorce on our annivesary. I guess I will never understand a woman's logic.

Hmm...read all that and found myself thinking "Am I the only one who went to work?" :shake::D

Went to a customer this morning, serviced one truck, dispatcher called and I had to rush back to our shop to handle a job. I got there, and my buddy had already arrived and almost finished it. Ah well.

Geez dude. Rough mornin. Hope the little one gets to feeling better.

:drama:

Kinda, but close to typical!:rofl:

Wife served divorce papers to me after 7 years of marriage. Told me she wanted a divorce on our annivesary. I guess I will never understand a woman's logic.

:shake: And we have a winner. Sorry man.

Went to Dentist for check up. Three hours and three fillings later got out. Drove to my Reserve unit to sign some papers and they were gone, four day weekend due to Monday being Presidents Day. Pick up my little girl and tried to slide by the local drug store to pick up Valentines Day card. Out of six, all packed out and very little cards

I gave up. I will be getting up early in the am.