What do you carry

Guest nraforlife

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TUNER260
Anybody here have experience with a Glock 30 .45ACP as their EDC? I'm considering that as my next firearms purchase.

I carry a glock 30 as my EDC and love it.

I need something small to carry so I like this thread.

I carry a Taurus 247 9mm daily. I'm sick of carrying a big gun....need something smaller. This is a great gun...very accurate.

I was wanting a LCP and have money in hand, but oh well.

I switch between a Glock #23 and a PM9. I tend to carry the Glock more in the winter and PM9 more in the summer tho. As soon as I get my IWB holster for my Glock #30 I will probably retire the #23 (meaning my wife wants the #23).:D

How does that ride on the bat-belt? :poop:

Taurus 85 is a good gun. That is one of my favorite summer guns.

Actually I need a new belt! The one I have been using to carry is not really stiff enough. I think I would be able to conceal the HK a little better with a good belt.

Edited by Batman
Actually I need a new belt! The one I have been using to carry is not really stiff enough. I think I would be able to conceal the HK a little better with a good belt.

+1 on the stiff belt.

I bought a Filson double thick from Sportsman Whse. a couple of weeks ago (not going to tell you the size tho. :))

It makes a TREMENDOUS difference carrying a Kimber Ultra in a Galco Royal Guard IWB or a 5" 1911 OWB.:screwy:

I like my little Kel-tec P3AT 380 chrome with +1 extension with Armalaser in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. It shoots everything I feed it without a hitch.

I'd like to get a Kahr PM9 one of these days.

I sold my Taurus PT140 as it was just entirely too heavy for me. I don't like carrying a brick.

Winter carry..

RIA .45 acp in a holster I made...

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02106.jpg

Or the Steyr M9-A1

This was a gift from Dave...

DSC02087.jpg

And I made this one..

6d9b687b.jpg

But my favorite is the little 3.5 inch RIA .45 acp...

This is another from Dave..

DSC01555.jpg

And again I made this but it is also my favorite carry rig...

DSC01809.jpg