StageCoach Shotguns

Guest Xmidnite_riderX

Guest Xmidnite_riderX

Whats everyones opinion on these shot guns, I found a gun shop in cookville that has a good selection, 410, 20 and 12 gauge for $349 ea, i believe they were IMA brand, looked really good, just never heard of the company, was looking for one to add to the collection, and with the 20 inch barrell would be a decent home defense gun also, anyone know anything about these guns

Xmidnite_riderX

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdog

Streoger arms makes one in the 349.00 price range. They are made in Italy.

I really like the CZ though. It looks old west with the exposed hammers, wish it came in 10 gauge.

Guest Papabear

I have not seen the IMA brand. But I own a Stoeger Coach Gun and it's at about the same price point. I used the Stoger for cowboy action shooting and it has been very reliable with no problems. It seems to be very popular in cowboy action shooting for its robust build quality. If you want a good review go onto one of the cowboy action shooting websites and do a search on the brand your looking at. If it's a coach gun someone there has tried it out.

Guest Xmidnite_riderX

AT the moment i cant remember the name of the shop, but its right on I-40 at the last cookeville exit headed east, you can see it from the interstate, i am in kingsport right now and try to remember to get the name of the shop friday on the way home, may stop and pick one up in either 410 or 20 ga, depends on how my mad money holds out

AT the moment i cant remember the name of the shop, but its right on I-40 at the last cookeville exit headed east, you can see it from the interstate, i am in kingsport right now and try to remember to get the name of the shop friday on the way home, may stop and pick one up in either 410 or 20 ga, depends on how my mad money holds out

Thanks! that's good enough to go on. I've passed this on to my bro.

It's called "outdoor junction" exit 290. I stop there time to time to pick up ammo really nice people. They are in process of building indoor range. Hope to be finished soon. I commute knoxville to cookeville 2-3 times a week. Looks like good hiding place for future.

Guest hickok

I have both the Rossi and the Stoeger and have used both in cowboy matches. Both are built well. I like the hammer models - easier to break open and close, as the opening function isn't used to cock the gun. Both have their advantages and disavantages, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest VolMickey

Love the coach guns. Saw the Stoeger 12 ga. in stainless steel at the Gander Mountain in Jackson, TN. Almost bought it. Might one day.

Guest hickok

I'm a fan of coach guns; I'd like to see one of these CZ guns. Thus far, my Rossi is about the only modern coach gun I've seen that looks/feels/seems pretty authentic, whatever that means.

• 1 year later...
....CZ makes a real beauty,with exposed hammers and all. Really a nice gun. ....

I'll add a plug for the CZ too. They are a great shotgun. The build quality cant be beat.

Sadly, like lots of other things, the price is commensurate with the "build quality".

Having said that, they are a great shotgun, even considering the price.

Leroy