Post pictures of your: wifes/girlfriends carry gun

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Much like Mrs. Hero Gear, my wife enjoys the less traditional colors in her carry pieces.

She was raised in a hardcore anti-gun family, so I'm getting her into it slowly, starting with the so called "plastic guns."

These are the JA-RU O1 and P1 (Orange One and Purple One)... clever, no? They both carry "pop up" night sights (glow in the dark, ala Tritium)... even her triggers glow... baller.

Notice she carries the theme through to her blade. Like me, she is a fan of the combo edge. Enjoy the pic!

KristensCarrytrio.jpg

**BRENT**

hang in there Brent, it won't be long before she'll be out shooting YOU!

My sister in law was the same way, so when my brother purchased his Pa-63 she was up in arms about it..(also when I gave him his christmas present...a model 500, mossberg persuader)

Recently they came all the way up from Ga to Ky to come to my wedding and out in the back hills, the transmission gave out on their pontiac.

She confided later that she was happy that my brother had his carry permit and a pistol. It made her feel MUCH safer!

This is my wife's "carry" piece.

sword.jpgsword2.jpg

She said that if they are coming in they will have to break glass out of windows or doors and whatever gets stuck through gets lopped off...

Also something about an elegant weapon with a more civilized aim... OK so we watch too much Star Wars.

OK, I figured out how to get the photo and not the thumbnail...

sword2.jpg