Price Drop - Ruger Mark II, Threaded, Paclite Upper and Red Dot!

Ruger Mark II with a fluted and threaded paclite upper. The gun shoots flawlessly, great trigger, excellent condition and comes replete with red dot, soft case and 6+ magazines. As a suppressor host, it’s a joy to fire but I have way to many suppressor hosts as you can see by the three I’m listing today!😂 $700.00 --> $650

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

Edited by Dawg1998
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Dawg1998 changed the title to Price Drop - Ruger Mark II, Threaded, Paclite Upper and Red Dot!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By alingo2001
      Selling house. No longer need. 48" cut. 21hp Kohler engine. Has LED lights, suspension seat. Fabricated steel deck, not stamped steel like cheaper mowers.
      Can deliver within reason. Looking for $5000.

• By DBTN
      New in box/never used Cool Fire Trainer for Glock 17 Gen5.  Complete kit with air bottle and easy fill red laser adaptor.  
      Nashville area
      $240.00
    • By steveo50
      1.5 years old, purchased from REI. Good condition. I’d reverted to mostly wearing an analog timex watch, I work in tech but like simplicity in my personal life. 120 obo. In the Blount county area but could ship. Thanks. 

• By GlockSpock
      This is a wireless flash to be used with the Flashpoint/Godox system. In a nutshell, it won't really do much unless you have a wireless trigger. Flashpoint is an Adorama branded Godox. This flash system is rather impressive and a drastic improvement over AA battery based flashes from even a few years ago.
      If you already have a trigger for this then you are good to go, if not you'd need to buy a trigger for your specific camera system.
      Includes everything in the photos. Sidenote, the barndoor grid has a slight bend in the honeycomb, this happened the first day I got it and I didn't realize how malleable the metal was. Unit is used but battery still shows excellent battery life. Shows minor wear but only used in home/studio settings and it's never been dropped/knocked over. Including a brand new video LED head (provides constant light).
      Adorama lists this setup (barndoor kit with video LED head too) for $327.
      $280 Shipped but open to any trades of any kind
      Here is the product on Adorama: https://www.adorama.com/fplfev200.html

• By GlockSpock
      I put this together over the previous few months but honestly I'm just not really feeling it.
      Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS
      Trijicon RMR Type 2 (6.5 MOA Dot)
      Streamlight TLR-7
      Battlewerx Mounting Plate and Screws
      $1200.00 but slightly negotiable

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.