Reloading bench photos

Guest OttoMaddox

Guest OttoMaddox

Hey folks! I was hoping to see some photos of other peoples reloading setups. As I set mine up in my current location I thought I would look for some new ideas. Please post some workbench shots with a small description. Thanks all.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DaG, how do you like that Dillon reloader? Is that the 650 or 550?

It's a Square Deal B with a strong mount and a bullet tray. I'm so use to it now, I wouldn't have anything else. Switching calibers is very easy and once you get going, 400 rds per hr is no problem.

DaG

Ok guys, I LOVE all of th setups I've seen. I'm finally in a position to set up my current single stage and am buying a dillon. My qustion, if the OP doesn't mind me hijacking his thread, is where in the house do most of you have you benches set up. I want to set mine up i my spare bedroom, but the garage offers moe room. Downside to the garage is it isn't heated and I don't want to freeze my butt off when reloading.

Guest marine77

Later on i plan on making one of the old nrma reloading benches, seems pretty solid, plain. I believe i can make it myself (i'm not the best of carpenter's:D). I'll have mine in the basement myself.

Guest PerazziTM1

Great looking photos and setups. Mine is to messy looking to post a photo of. the real question that I have is how many of ya did a big clean up and neat up to take the pic ?

thanks for posting,

Wally

Great looking photos and setups. Mine is to messy looking to post a photo of. the real question that I have is how many of ya did a big clean up and neat up to take the pic ?

thanks for posting,

Wally

I took pictures before I junked mine up.

Okey

I am interested in seeing how you built those slideouts ... are they pretty solid?

Yes, real solid.

The idea for the for the inserts came from here. http://www.rifleshootermag.com/ammunition/benchs_022607/

I did take the time to get both slots the same size so they would interchange.

I had planned on installing 2 threaded T nuts so the inserts could be bolted down but haven't seen a need for it yet.

Okey