Get to do this as part of Club Univ (for FREE!)

Guest Len

Ok, this is going to be cool.

There has been a new addition for the upcoming NRA Club University in Nashville thanks to Jack Dietz owner of Executive Protection Bureau (www.epbsecurity.com) of Tullahoma, Tennessee. Jack's company will bring a trailer housing the PRISim simulator. There are only 14 of these trailers made for the US and Jack has the only one not government owned at the present. Here's the link to Prisim at www.ais-sim.com. The trailer will be set up at Club U. for everyone to try out at no cost during the breaks, lunch, and at the end of the day.

Also here's the link to a video of a simulator experience: http://www.ais-sim.com/video/training_products_shootback_recoil_video.htm.

NRA Club University is being held in only 3 states this year, and TN is one of them. This is thanks to the hard work of TN Friends of NRA Volunteers and NRA Field Rep. Mike Webb. Its $30.00 and includes breakfast, lunch, the NRA Range Source Book CD, other freebies and a door prize of a Remington R-15 Camo Rifle .223 Caliber from Hero-Gear of Winchester along with a Fighting Rifle Course (2 day class) & Advanced Fighting Rifle Course (2 day class) with lodging included from Tactical Response of Camden, TN. The 2 day courses can be exchange for other courses offered at Tactical Response. Also Hero-Gear will have a great display of firearms with Class 3 guns at the event. Here's the link for the Remington R-15 (http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/Model_R-15_VTR.asp) donated by Hero-Gear. You can visit Hero-Gear at WWW.HERO-GEAR.COM and Tactical Response at www.TacticalResponse.com.

I'm thinking this is worth the 30 bucks!

Go here to register: http://www.nrahq.org/clubs/club_university/default.asp

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

I really would like to do this, but you NRA guys insist on always scheduling your events so that they conflict with other things that I had already committed to!!! :D

(Translation: I'm booked solid on the 21st and I hate you for it.) :)

Guest David Waldrip

Folks,

On NRANews tonight, the staffer from Clubs and Associations said there were 20 seats left and that ***online registration ends tomorrow/Wednesday night***.

Walkup registration will be open Saturday morning.

This is filling up. If you've not registered, do so tonight.

See you there!

-David

I got home a little while ago from the NRA Club U.

It was very informative! For anyone who is an officer, director, or owner of a gun club should definitely attend one. Or even better, attend one of the week long range conferences.

It was good to meet some of you who attended.

Also like to thank Hero Gear for their effort. Was nice to meet you guys as well!

It was much more than what I thought it was going to be. I honestly expected to be bored about halfway through, but they keep it moving and there was tons of information even for non club members.

The simulator run was worth the price of admission. That thing ROCKS.