The Most Beautiful 10mm's I have ever seen!

Guest FroggyOne2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Law of Thirds

It's very good craftsmanship, but again, not my style of engraving. Too much engraving, not enough negative space.

Guest mark_justmark

I admit, I like my share of pimp guns but have to agree.

Looks over done, looks like acne scars instead of tasteful engraving

It's very good craftsmanship, but again, not my style of engraving. Too much engraving, not enough negative space.
Guest JHatmaker

:)

......but, to each his on. If you like them that's all that matters. I can see a following for them, but I'll be walking the other way :)

Guest JHatmaker

I was probably a little harsh. I do have to respect the intricacy of the design, but it reminds me of a little toy cap gun I had when I was a kid.

But hats off to the person who did it (or the machine.....)

Guest DoDFire

Aint nut'n gay about a kimber even if it is pimp'd,,,,, Speak'n of pimp'd I could pimp the wife out to get the $$ for a kimber but that aint right and I don't think she'd go for it,,,,,, Can't frigg'n win anymore, :tough:.

Guest abailey362

maybe if it was a pair of cowboy guns......

lots of work put in....even in taking eleventy billions pics to post, but not my cup o tea.

not surprised the seller in in las vegas either

Guest dtandy

That's some nice workmanship but a bit too over the top for my tastes. I could see putting one in a display case a great conversation piece. Wonder how that would fly at work??? ;)

Guest Linoge

Ye Gods. I appreciate the style, and the copious amount of effort that went into creating those firearms...

But ohmygodtheyarejustfrakkingugly.

That is all.