SOLD Holosun HE507C-GR-X2-ACSS, like new

kvmx00

So, I don't want to sound like a know it all, because I have just been transitioning to red dots myself. I have 2 of these and I've transitioned to the red dot on my pistol with this same optic (albeit in red). One thing that may be happening that happened to me with this optic is if you focus on the reticle, you'll see two or it will be blurry, if you focus on your target and superimpose the reticle on to the target where your focusing, it should be clear and you will not see double. This may not be your issue, I'm only offering this as someone who pulled it out of the box and almost sent it back before I learned what I typed haha. Someone said it like this for the red dot and it made a ton of sense to me in comparison to the traditional front sight focus rear sight blurry concept of irons -"With a red dot, your target is your front sight(you focus there) your reticle is your back sight (it won't be blurry but it's not your focus point). Anyways, good luck with your sale, and it may just be your astigmatism, just thought it might be something to try and know for sure before you sell it. Cheers buddy🙂

Edited by Josiahb55
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.