TONS of 9mm Blazer Brass at Bartlett Walmart

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frazsteve
Shelf was fully stocked, and the cashier pulled my 4 boxes from additional stock elsewhere. Said they were afraid they had ordered too much... I assured them they hadn't :tough: Still 8.97/box.

You were right - not enough. I went by today after work and the guy behind the counter said they ran out yesterday. He said they should be getting some more in later this week.

Daaaang... Guess that was the one on stage across from Wolf Chase mall. This was a little after 3pm Saturday that i was in there.... Pretty crazy :-\

I'm trying not to go overboard, and just keeping 500 rounds in addition to what i shoot. Maybe 1000+ would be a better idea though :tough:

Guest Astra900

I'm trying not to go overboard, and just keeping 500 rounds in addition to what i shoot.

:-\ :crazy::dunno:

Maybe 1000+ would be a better idea though :tough:

:clap: Ur getting closer;)

This is the first time I have ever heard that.

well not actually living there or anything. Just wished I was closer to be able to just drive down and get some of that 9mm. I would never ever want to live anywhere near memphis. I'm an hour away now and sometimes thats to close.

Guest SUNTZU
well not actually living there or anything. Just wished I was closer to be able to just drive down and get some of that 9mm. I would never ever want to live anywhere near memphis. I'm an hour away now and sometimes thats to close.

You know, I believe you. :screwy:

Guest Revelator

I don't plan on being here forever, but it's not that bad. Quite a few Very Wealthy people live here. If it's good enough for them... Take Calipari (Tigers coach). He could go anywhere, but he loves it here.

I can get 9x19 for that same price at the local range. It's reloaded but it's good stuff. Not to get political or anything, but I'd rather spend the money there than at Wal Mart. Plus the local range is never out of stock. Plus they don't have ugly, deformed people like at Wal Mart.

Guest Frazsteve
I don't plan on being here forever, but it's not that bad. Quite a few Very Wealthy people live here. If it's good enough for them... Take Calipari (Tigers coach). He could go anywhere, but he loves it here.

I can get 9x19 for that same price at the local range. It's reloaded but it's good stuff. Not to get political or anything, but I'd rather spend the money there than at Wal Mart. Plus the local range is never out of stock. Plus they don't have ugly, deformed people like at Wal Mart.

Where do you get it for less than $9 for 50 in Memphis?

I got some of the "Orange Boxes" last week at Range USA and it was over $13 for 50.

Thanks

...Plus they don't have ugly, deformed people like at Wal Mart.

;) What?!!?? :)

Good tip on using the range ammo. But as a glock owner, the whole "kB!" thing has me paranoid enough to stay away from range ammo :) At some point i will probably have no choice though.

I don't hate living here. I do get tired of the flyers from apt management keeping us updated on the latest break-ins (never give details :rock:). Got one just last week saying there was a "robbery" in the parking lot.

Guest Revelator
Where do you get it for less than $9 for 50 in Memphis?

I got some of the "Orange Boxes" last week at Range USA and it was over $13 for 50.

Thanks

You gotta get the 500 pack, friend. Think big. As the saying goes, "Those zombies aren't gonna kill themselves." For 500 at RUSA it's a shade under $100, and that's with tax. Assuming the WallyWorld price is without tax, it comes out about the same. Yes, for smaller packs it's more $.

Bartlett WM gots the goods again as of today (mon) 4:30pm. Blazer Brass - I got 10 boxes and they didn't even have to dip into the shelf stock. After taxes - $99 even :shrug:

fwiw: The cordova store went through a shipment of wwb and blzr brass over the weekend.

;) What?!!?? :tough:

Good tip on using the range ammo. But as a glock owner, the whole "kB!" thing has me paranoid enough to stay away from range ammo :P

+1

I'm no Wal-Mart lover, but Glock or not, I won't put the orange box stuff through any of my guns. That stuff is garbage.

You're messing up my master plan now, Slayer :P

Is there anything in particular that makes you stay away from it? I'm guessing the stuff at RangeUSA is in an orange box.

I haven't shot any of it yet, but had pretty much decided it will be "good enough" when i can't find the blazer or wwb. I'm planning to horde away 1,000 rounds, and then just shoot whatever i can locate that's cheapest.... Still gotta find some of the *good* stuff to put away too.

You're messing up my master plan now, Slayer :P

Is there anything in particular that makes you stay away from it? I'm guessing the stuff at RangeUSA is in an orange box.

Don't know if RUSA still sells orange box (aka TN Cartridge aka Benny ball) or not, but I used to shoot lots of it, and got tired of getting split cases (before it was fired), chunks of the case mouth missing, .380 mixed with 9mm, 9mm mixed with .40, upside down primers, etc. If I can find it, I'll post a pic a TN Cartridge .45 with part of the case mouth missing.