Custom Remington 700 $2650 OBO.

I've got a couple of firearms for sale. 1st. WILSON CQBE in 45acp. around 3000 rnds. down it. Flat Trigger installed $2200. I'll get some more pictures up  with what's included. 6 Wilson ETM Mags., 6 Mag. Spring Kits, and some more small parts and Wilson Gun Bag(pictures of the gun and parts will be up this afternoon) SOLD.

2nd. Is a Custom Built Remington 700 by RITTEN PRECISION out of Louisiana. 20" Bbl. 308cal. McREES Aluminum Chassis in OD Green, 10rnd. Box Mag. Leupold 4×14×50 Mil. Dot Reticle, Atlas Bipod, Jewel Adj. Trigger(I'll get my gauge out and check the pull weight) two boxes of Federal 175grn. Match Ammo, I may have some more if so I'll update the add  and post what else I've got for it. Asking $3000 for this one. Price Drop- $2650, again feel free to PM me a reasonable offer. Added a picture of the target that I shot after getting everything installed,  I shot this group using the bi-pod while in the prone position I hadn't shot in that position for sometime.  The range we were using only went to 125yrds. so I set the scope for 200yrd. zero using the ballistic chart for the Federal 175grn Gold Match Ammo. Thanks for looking, you won't be disappointed, the trigger breaks around 2# and is smooth as glass.20150502_184258.thumb.jpg.ec6e6c728e5cf85ca31f0d8dac8d7baa.jpg20150502_184051.thumb.jpg.611f8cc52fc5b165117337e9e719624f.jpg20150502_183958.thumb.jpg.8d1e2e1fb0e7852e1df6ff815cb457cf.jpg20150815_065348.thumb.jpg.0b723952981fe2b8b2e3160ccf009d24.jpg. No trades right now, I'm located in Whitehouse TN area, would meet in the Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Nashville area, but I'm willing to drive some to make a deal on either one of them. Please PM me with any questions or if you need some more pics. I'll post some more later on today. First to post "I'LL TAKE IT" gets first chance. Firm on prices but reasonable offers will be considered, please PM any to me. Thanks for looking, and I'll get more pics up this evening.

Edited by DJTC45
PRICE ADJUSTMENT/ PICTURE ADDED
  • Like 3
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

Admin's, I didn't mean to bump my add this early, these are the rest of the pics. for the Wilson CQBE, and accessories. 100rns of carry ammo, 6 ETM Mags. w/ extra spring kits, and all the paperwork that came with it. Flat Trigger, Green Fiber Optic Front Sight, Serrated Rear Sight, Flat Wire Recoil Spring Kit(new spring installed about 3 months ago and I've not put any rnds. down it since) the reason I'm listing these two guns are I don't shoot the Remington anymore it's been in the safe for three years and only has 300rnds. down it. The 45acp just hammers my hands ever since my cancer diagnosis that has caused Neuropathy in my feet and hands. I switched to 9mm Staccato's. Enough of the BS. here's the pics. again I apologize to everyone for the early bump. Thanks.20220924_123155.thumb.jpg.b91f37303a0e7e87900231aa7d6e0f9c.jpg20220924_123721.thumb.jpg.4e94495a68b04219ede49f07ece42d20.jpg20220924_123526.thumb.jpg.64c85adc0ed5178d150457dac23d4e4a.jpg20220924_124103.thumb.jpg.441e728044e4c390afa16e56b96588f7.jpg

• Like 1

Back to the top.

You won't be disappointed if you purchase this Custom Remington 700. Thanks for looking. Surely someone would like to purchase this one. Will accept reasonable offers and possible trades for a Semiautomatic in 308, older 1911 Colts 1979 and down, I'm into the pre-lock Blued Smith&Wesson Revolvers. Please PM any reasonable offers or Trades.

Edited by DJTC45