East Tn TGO Members AUGUST 2007 Meet

Guest c.a.s.

I;m taking two Marlins, a .30-30 and one of the .22's from last time. The .30-30 has a x4 scope with see-through mounts.

Oleg hasn't responded to the email, though I;m not really surprised. He needs a better way to contact him.

Interesting story to the .30-30's twin, which will jsut sit in the safe. A cousin of mine accidentally killed himself with it. HE got in a argument with his girlfriend, she kicked him out, and he said "well, I might as well jsut kill myself", just screwing around, placed the barrel to his head and bang. He was too religious to really mean to kill himself, and he definatly wouldn't do it with his 5-yr-old sone watching. A "bang" when he was expecting a "click". Loudest sound in the world. This was about 18 years ago, 3 years before I was born. Another relative got the gun form the police, since the GF didn't want it, and cleaned it up. He ended up giving it to Papaw.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah the baby eagle is because she only has one pistol that she "really likes"...

heh...to tell the truth, I think she just wanted a new pistol because she's addicted to them.

Actually, I just wanted a pistol of my very own. This was my first purchase. I wanted a gun that *i* bought. :woohoo:

CAS said-

Oleg hasn't responded to the email, though I;m not really surprised. He needs a better way to contact him.

Go to thehighroad.org and do a member search for Oleg, then send him a PM. You may have to join??? It is easy young jedi.

Julez says

I wanted a gun that *i* bought. :woohoo:

I hope you at least made Elliott pay for it, LMAO!!

Sigh... and the Witness? You picked it out! Gee, see if I give you one at your next wedding! (grin)

Hey!! No fair! I like the Witness! It just doesn't like me!:up:

Guest c.a.s.

Well, my count is three people again, with the .22 Marlin, a .30/30 Marlin, and the .22 revolver. Doug is bringing a .38 and his bird gun.

If anyone else brought a .22, and it shoots LR, we have you covered. 1200 ROUNDS! 40 rounds of .30/30.

Guest Phantom6

OK gang. Here's the written directions:

Directions to the Sterling Range

These directions to the Sterling Range are given from the intersection of Hwy. 62 (Illinois Ave.) and Hwy 95 (Oak Ridge Turnpike). Herb Newton Nissan is on the South East corner there.

From the intersection of Hwy. 62 (Illinois Ave.) and Hwy 95 (Oak Ridge Turnpike), take Hwy. 95 (the Oak Ridge Turnpike) south towards Lenoir city and Kingston.

At 4.3 miles you will pass through the old military gates of Oak Ridge. At this point the road narrows from 4 lanes to 2.

Continue south on Hwy. 95. At 7.5 miles from your start point at Herb Newton Nissan you will come to the Hwy. 95 /Hwy. 58 split. You want to follow Hwy. 58 towards Kingston.

As you pass the split get back into the right lane because you will turn right at the light which will be .9 mile ahead of you. This is route 327.

Route 327 (Blair Rd.) is 8.4 miles from your start point back at Herb Newton Nissan at the intersection of Hwy. 62 (Illinois Ave.) and Hwy 95 (Oak Ridge Turnpike). Turn Right here.

After turning right on rout 327 or Blair Rd. Follow this road (you will cross railroad tracks twice) 2.9 miles to Poplar Creek Rd. At Poplar Creek Road you will turn Left.

Turning Left onto Poplar Creek Rd. will take you back across the RR tracks one last time. Follow this road to the “T†intersection where it runs into Sugar Grove Valley Rd. At the “T†turn RIGHT.

Follow Sugar Grove Valley Rd. almost .5 miles to 3997 Sugar Grove Valley Rd. and turn Left off the road. You will recognize it from the new bridge which crosses the creek to the little white farm house on the property. Cross the bridge and read the sign. It will tell you to park in the yard and either walk up (remember, it's 400 yds.) or call the cell phone # on the sign for shuttle service.

See y'all on the range!

BillDoesntWantMe.jpg

Guest c.a.s.

Hm? I;m not a premium member, so I cannot make it premium only. It should work. A Megaupload page will open up with a "verification number" under the header, to the left, and you type that in click submit and wait. It's right next to the megaupload logo.

Guest Phantom6
Do you have to be a member to view these?...I don't get anything but megaupload's page

Hey Boom, it's a little confusing but right above the Flash screen on their page there is a box with a download button right next to it. Kinda like this- Please enter KHKhere:

Enter the three letter code (mine was KHK yours will of course be different) and click on the Download button. You will have to wait 45 seconds for the download to load up. When the dialog box pops up just click Save and save it to somwhere on your 'puter where you can find it.