My GLOCK fan page

mousegunner

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below

Nice site! Another good site you could add a link to is GlockFAQ.com He's got alot of good stuff about collector glocks. I have one he was interested in buying at one time.

Guest Dean_JC78

I am not really a big fan of Glock (Personal Preference) but I really enjoyed your page and learned a lot. It is really nice to be able to go to one location to research like that, I wish there were more web pages like yours for other firearms.

Guest hickok

Nice work, but what do you mean the G27 isn't "pleasant" to shoot! I love shooting my G27, and I haven't broken more than three bones in my right hand shooting it! :-)

very nicely done sir. I have a Glock 39 that I really love to shoot. I was at the range the other day and the people on the bench beside me had several Berettas. a S/W Sigma, and another that I cannot remember. Well after shooting our paper targets for awhile they set up a couple of pop cans, (always fun). I noticed they couldn't hit close at all to the cans and with a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye, I slowly lifted the ol Glock 39 and bounced that can all over the range. Needless to say everyone wanted to shoot her, which I complied. I shot the sigma and would have been better off throwing the gun at the target. The berettas were ok and with time I could shoot them (loved the look), but nothing compared to G39.

- Ron Brumit

S/W686PP

S/W99

G39

Guest shadow12

The story about the Knoxville shooting is, cop chases woman, while cuffing/searching, the gun just goes off by itself and shoots her in the back of the head. That is to the best of my recollection. Gastn came to TN when the lawsuit came out.

Mousegunner, great site, but the Glock does now have a loaded chamber indicator.

I really liked it, lot's of good info for those that don't already know it.