Simple Dash Cam

• Moderators
On 8/9/2023 at 2:21 PM, Erik88 said:

Here is my latest scare. This was 100% intentional by the other driver. He managed to slalom between me and another driver in the slow lane behind me. Had a look of pure crazy on his face when he passed me. I'm uploading the muted version because of my language. 

Well, I thought I muted it but apparently not. Apologies for my words. I don't normally bring Jesus into my cursing but I was rattled. 

Glad you are safe. I think you were calm for that event. Good reaction time. 

Drove my motorhome towing Jeep to Texas and back last month. The driving insanity was off the charts. I have front and rear dash cams in both vehicles. Thankfully didn't have to use any footage, but dang. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.