My Wife gave me a hall pass for a New Side Piece!!

Well today is a good day.  Meet my new girl Siggy, she & I will likely be joined at the hip whenever I’m out and away from home now.  Like a few others here, I think the days of pocket guns are getting behind us as our Country is changing and safety has always been paramount to me.  God, Family, and Country are not bad words here and the Constitution is absolute where I come from.  Siggy is fresh from Sig Sauer Custom Workshop and is a Beautiful young thing that’s warm to the touch with the Cocobolo grips and has a fully adjustable trigger for pull weight, over-travel and a trigger shoe that is removeable and adjustable for length-of-pull”.  It is my hope that once calibrated to my preferences that I can make her ring the gongs on my range as fast as a Ma Bell 1970’s phone.  She does hold records the world over as the fastest firing handgun.  This is the only firearm that I’ve ever purchased that came in a factory combination locked, velour lined hardcase with a collectible coin.  I imagine in a deep dark factory somewhere there is a vending machine that only accepts these coins & spits out Sig accessories like a gumball machine.  I never planned on buying a handgun that cost more than both of my stainless desert eagles combined, but also if I’m getting a new side piece- I don’t want to be the guy who goes out for hamburger with steak at home.  I’ve got a delta point pro on the way that she’s already cut for of course and that should make a neat contrast dot to the factory green front fiber optic iron sight.  Osprey global makes a nice compact rechargeable underbarrel green laser that they lifetime warranty, just like the Leupold Delta point for it, so I expect her to be around for the long haul.  It’s times like this that I really do think happiness is a warm gun 🙂 [Sig Sauer P226 X-FIVE CLASSIC]

322B366F-BA6E-4B90-9D19-CDC16EB7111E.jpeg

C28E9DF4-5000-4EE2-98A6-CBBFDE31BF66.jpeg

Edited by CMDRStormBorn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

I almost got my hands on a Sig Custom Works pistol recently, but the trade didn't work out. So, I'm quite jealous. Congrats it's gorgeous and even bigger congrats on having such a great wife.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...