Guest clownsdd

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower
and so will your property taxes.

The property assessor office here in Knoxville are preparing for an increase in complaints. They say that property re-appraisals are going up 16.6%. They say it's a four year cycle.

Guest Boomhower
You are free to smoke you just have to pay a large tax.;):D

Now you know that you are "free" to make that choice. No government is forcing you to do anything.

:)

Now you know that you are "free" to make that choice. No government is forcing you to do anything.

:)

Soon the non-shooter's will tell you the same when the is a huge ammo tax!:(:D:D:p Then you will eat your words!:P

By raising the prices of tobacco and eventually pricing the "little guy" out of the ability to pay for the product, we create a new product for the South American Cartels to "import" into this country. With a lot of talk about decrimminalizing marijuana it may be our way of helping the South and Central American economies since so many of them depend on drug money to keep things going. Just replace mary jane with tobacco and keep business as usual. :)

Guest Guitarsnguns

Who is representing me (a smoker) on this one? TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION IS.... Oh yeah, I forgot. This is the U.S.S.A. now. Silly me.

Guest Ghostrider

I have said before, and been heartily laughed at over it, that the whole anti-smoking campaign has little to do with health, and LOTS to do legalizing discrimination.

The same has already happen with gasoline. Prices went sky high, people stopped driving so much, prices dropped, and the govt raised taxes on fuel, immediately.

However, most everyone is hypnotized by the TRILLIONS being flushed down the toilet to turn us into a fascist state (An aside here, I find this totally ironic since it's been suggested on this very board that I'm a NAZI...) that they haven't picked up on the little things. For example, you heard about the law they are trying to pass to regulate pay for ALL employees of companies that got TARP money? Well, inside that is money to set up a committee to study how to regulate pay for ALL companies.

The money for the group to set up slavery, oh, MANDATORY VOLUNTEERISM, has already been signed into law. Their goal is to find an "equitable" way to force all high school kids to work for the govt 50 hrs a year, college kids - 100 hrs/yar - the elderly an "undetermined" number of hours/yr.

Most Americans don't get this sort of news and are distracted by what's happening with the banks and GM. We are completely out of control. The Govt already owns the banks, two car manufacturers and has it's sights set on slavery and the energy industry (Maxine Waters has already said they plan to socialize the oil companies).

If I may, take some time to look at a couple of sites - Hot Air, Pat Dollard, and Michelle Malkin - eye opening...

Who is representing me (a smoker) on this one? TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION IS.... Oh yeah, I forgot. This is the U.S.S.A. now. Silly me.

No one.

You just watched your state (and many others) trample all over the rights of business owners. (Damaging their businesses and putting some of them out of business by outlawing smoking in their establishments) Most people watched and supported what they did because they thought it was a good idea.

Most people do not think others should be carrying guns and are more than willing to stand by and watch while their rights are trampled.

Guest justme
My father had a good opinion on why cigs are taxed so much and why alcohol is not. Cigs are not PC right now and when was the last time you heard of a politician who did not drink?

:rolleyes:

of course thats why you don't see booze taxed like other things are. we have to remember most of our lawmakers are either alcoholics themselves or drinkers of booze. and they will pass no heavier taxes on their vices that will cut into their wallets.

this whole thing is a double standard. I do smoke. and would not advise anyone to ever take up the habit but our leaders and lawmakers in general try to demonize smokers but you hear nothing said most of the time about booze.

besides look at it this way, if they can hit all smokers with more taxes plus adding more taxes on everything else they can think of then that will mean there will be more money so they can all have bigger raises. we must remember it takes a lot more of the poor peoples money nowadays to keep our servants living the kind of life they've become accustomed too.

all those jet planes and limousines don't run on water you know! heard also they are trying to figure out someway to tax people who are too fat. something to do with health care. they could settle some of the money problems simply by shipping all the illegal aliens who pay no taxes on their earnings anyway back to wherever and putting American workers who pay taxes on those jobs.

as well as making it an act of treason for companies in the US to out source our jobs overseas or bring in foreign workers to fill jobs here that Americans need.

i heard just recently about a company here who managed to land somewhere around a four hundred million dollar contract with the department of defense making sleeping bags for the military and other items, but do you know who has access to 60 percent of those jobs?

Mexicans of course and they are here illegally so the story goes. and being paid in cash meaning NO income taxes or any taxes taken out at all.

this is why so many states are going broke and raising taxes on the American citizens who can ill afford any more hits. not only are the jobs going to illegal workers and shipped out of the country but the US in losing millions and millions of dollars in tax money because those who are getting all the jobs pay no taxes.

the governments solution for the empty coffers is hit the American citizens harder. the motto now seems to be to "tax everything possible" and they'll do anything except face reality and admit where a lot of the problems lie because they are too afraid of offending someone.

Guest Boomhower
Soon the non-shooter's will tell you the same when the is a huge ammo tax!:rolleyes::D:D:p Then you will eat your words!;)

Those words were stained with sarcasm to begin with.