iPad Pro issues

I usually use my iPad Pro to browse new content on TGO, and after reading the posts and threads I want to, I select mark site read on the right top or bottom and then select show new content in the same place.  This sets me up for the next time I check things out.  Sometimes though, and I can’t figure out why, those two option simply do not show in either place.  I can still find the options in a drop down, but it’s simpler for me to just do it the way I like. Anyone know what I’m doing to cause this?  It fixes itself after a while usually, but it’s annoying to my ocd mind. By the way, my ocd is so bad I have to spell it cdo.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Defender said:

It fixes itself after a while usually, but it’s annoying to my ocd mind. By the way, my ocd is so bad I have to spell it cdo.

This is a key statement.  If it "fixes itself after a while" that tells me that you need to clear the cache on your browser and try again.

Since it seems to be periodic and constrained somehow to a period of time, I think that the period of time we're talking about is the duration for which things are stored in your browser's cache.  When the cache "time to live" expires, you get the valid objects from TGO's server.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TGO David said:

This is a key statement.  If it "fixes itself after a while" that tells me that you need to clear the cache on your browser and try again.

Since it seems to be periodic and constrained somehow to a period of time, I think that the period of time we're talking about is the duration for which things are stored in your browser's cache.  When the cache "time to live" expires, you get the valid objects from TGO's server.

Makes sense.  Thank you