Olympic Arms OA-93 pistols for SALE ONLY

Two Olympic Arms OA-93 AR pistols chambered in 5.56 for sale only.  No trades.

First one: grey hard case, upgraded Magpul grip, single-point sling, LNIB Trijicon MRO, one mag fully loaded.  $3700

Second one: black nylon tactical soft case, single-point sling, dual mag carrier, two mags fully loaded.  $3300

These go for ~$3K on Gunbroker in the worst of conditions, and then you'll pay sales tax, FFL fees, S/H.  Buy with confidence.  I have ran both of these and they are fun and reliable.

Buy both for $6000.  These have more than doubled in value over the past few years that I've had them.

You can message me through here but for faster response, call/text at 615-300-3074.  Don't waste my time.  Don't offer me trades.  And don't call without leaving a message.

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

Edited by LEANDER
  • Wow 2
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

Bump.

FYI, someone on here was bugging me about finding it for cheaper somewhere else and how my price point would "make it hard to resell them in this economy".  If that's you or your line of thought, keep walking.  I am not here to facilitate your ability to maximize the value of these items.  Also, good luck explaining to the alphabet boys your not-business strategy.  And to boot, according to my research, you CAN'T find it cheaper anywhere else.  Occasionally they show up on GB for less than $3K.  These are extremely rare.  And if you can find it IN STOCK cheaper somewhere else, I'll be happy to negotiate that with you.  I am not unreasonable, but I am short on patience when it comes to the scheming little parasites in this community.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump.

$3000 for the one with the mag coupler and soft tactical case.
$3500 for the one with the grey hard case and Trijicon MRO.
Both will come with two 30-round mags fully-loaded with 55gr brass-cased FMJ.

Buy both for $6000 and get the extra 2 mags, ammo and Trijicon MRO for free.

I check GB periodically and these have not decreased in price.  You can save yourself tax, FFL fees, and S/H by going through me.  I can do a bill of sale, if you prefer, and I can probably dig up my receipts from when I had these transferred in.  I have only taken them to the range twice for function testing (they performed flawlessly) and have owned them for 3-4 years.

I always had dreams of mounting these to a motorcycle for the apocalypse but in reality we all know that's not going to happen so I'd rather them find a new home, as I'm no longer in my "collecting phase".  I have my handful of guns that I have zeroed in on for regular use and the rest should go to someone who will appreciate and use them, as opposed to someone like me who loves them but never gets to the range anymore to have fun (as well as someone who is trying to downsize and raise some capital to afford a down payment on a home at some point).

God bless,
J

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mills213 said:

I wonder if everyone is concerned that Olympic Arms went out of business years ago so there is no getting parts or info to keep them going should you have problems I got to tour the facility while I was stationed at FT Lewis, WA they were awesome sad to know they are gone

Yeah I don't know, possibly.  But I've found a decent amount of replacement parts, if need be.  I never needed them, though.  I have only had them for 3-4 years and taken them to the range twice.  They were great.  The lower is a standard AR lower and I think Kel-Tec and now FN have copied the OA upper platform. As far as I know, aftermarket support shouldn't be a problem.

Super cool you got to tour the facility!  Olympic Arms was ahead of the curve with the OA-93s!  A great piece of history that was killed in the womb by the Clinton administration (no surprise there).