Apartments & Guns

Guest robert83

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also you don't need a HCP or written directive to have a firearm in your place of residence. Which is what a rented apartment is.

As said before, I think all agree that a landlord can restrict/limit what goes on within the property he rents to you, including not allowing firearms.

But if you violate that agreement...it is not a criminal act.

Also you don't need a HCP or written directive to have a firearm in your place of residence. Which is what a rented apartment is.

As said before, I think all agree that a landlord can restrict/limit what goes on within the property he rents to you, including not allowing firearms.

But if you violate that agreement...it is not a criminal act.

I dunno man, I've heard there are lots of folks in prison for having an illegal hamster with a no pets lease. Really, I read it on the InterWebz thing.

- OS

Guest KWW67
Methinks we've all been reeled in on this thread, now some of you are jumping in the creel too.

- OS

You are probably 110% right.... But if someone has some good info I don't have then I am humble enough to listen. But something, obviously, was just weird about this one...

You are probably 110% right.... But if someone has some good info I don't have then I am humble enough to listen. But something, obviously, was just weird about this one...

I am as well. But how many times should you have to ask them to post it?

Guest KWW67
I am as well. But how many times should you have to ask them to post it?

No, I DO agree with you 100%. Like I said, there was something very strange and anal about this one.

Guest SUNTZU
Ok...the Jack is making me post one more time.

You are the one saying something is illegal.

If I say it is illegal to were a red shirt. No one can post a statute that says it is legal to were a red shirt. The only proof that it is legal is that there is no law against it.

So many of us have said we don't think it is a criminal violation because we can't find a law that says it is. YOU are the one that keeps saying that is illegal and you know the code that can prove it.

Don't know if you play poker or not...but your bluff has been called. Time to either show your cards or fold.

I wouldn't wear a red shirt...they're the first ones to die on Star Trek.

redshirt.jpg

Why don't you cut it out with them negative waves?!

Hmmmm...there was a smilie with my post to show I was kidding sort of like you were when you made the Star Trek post.

But I see no such smilie in this post.....guess it was me that was causing all the previous problems.....

Sorry Folks....:drool:

Yes, look closely, and apply the word "OR", to each also.

Why would I apply a word into law that the lawmaker did not see fit to add in? You don't have an argument, you don't have a clue what you're talking about, and you don't have any proof.

Shoo now troll.

Guest HexHead
There is not any point in eating crow, we can either choose to follow the codes as they are written, and be that which we should be. Or we can choose to not too and become subject to a judge's choice of his interpretation. It appears that the code I am suggesting, is clear on this. If the contract that you sign has this rule written into the contract, then said contract is clearly posted, for this code to be applied.

Everyone's been soft shoeing around here. So let's just be direct.

I say you're full of sheat. Now prove me wrong.

Guest Patty

The word "OR" is in the code. So maybe I am not so full of that. Maybe your reading skills are not what you would like for them to be. Sometimes it helps to have someone else either to either read out loud for some things that are hard to understand, or for proof reading.

The word "OR" is in the code. So maybe I am not so full of that. Maybe your reading skills are not what you would like for them to be. Sometimes it helps to have someone else either to either read out loud for some things that are hard to understand, or for proof reading.

Let me try! Let me try!

Option 1: Please post the specific TCA reference you keeping claiming exists. Preferable, highlight the section that supports your stance.

Option 2: Welcome to my ignore list.