SWINE FLU

Guest cjr

Well Im going to try my luck with the swine flu in the morning.

Going back to Isla Mujuriz Mexico.

Its 9 miles off the coast of cancun,I spend about 15 days a month there fishin and drinkin.So far no flu only hang overs.

My Doc and huntin bud perscribed me some RELENZA,it's a twice a day inhailer for 10 days.

Ill let you guys know next week if it works.

You guys hold down the fort.hahaha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cjr

Well, I didnt wake up with a curly tail this morning but my head sure hurt.

Im going to take a nap and go back for more tonight.The wind laid down today so its fish on in the morning.

There were 23 people on my flight here and only 12 in the customs line.Not a single person wearing a mask.

We picked up a bud this morning from the airport and dropped off about 4 going back to the states.

I will know in a couple hours if they had any problem getting into Houston.

Guest cjr

I will later today.

ASFAR as the flu I think I got it licked.2 shots of don julio tequila 2 sole mexican beer and 1 water.Repeat until simtoms leave your thoughts.

I will be showing you boys some serious sail fish this after noon.

As for now Im going for a short nap.

Adios muchochos

Guest Dean_JC78

Swine FLU!?! I do not have time to worry about that. I am still hding in my home from Mad Cow, Bird Flu, Sars, and all the other rare diseases in which the Media blows way out of proportion in an attempt to get higher ratings and scare the crap out of people.

It is crap like this and the blatant bias in the media which makes me want some system to hold them accountable. Free speech all they want but just like any product out there, it needs disclaimers and be held accountable when it does damage.

Guest cjr

Still no flu,

only boated 1 sailfish and 8 bonita.Had 6 sails that took the bait but, I guess it was the wrong flavor.

I will post pics tomorrow when I gett back to shore.

Adios