Comp-Tac & CrossBreed have competition

Guest eyebedam

Guest eyebedam

Check these out. Ive ssaid for a long time both of these companies make a good product but IMO there overpriced for what they are. Looks like some other big names in the buisness seem to agree with me. These to me look 1000 times better than both Comp-Tac & Crossbreed & they cost less with more options. Before the slamming begins Ive owned a MTAC & its was a great product just a little pricy for what it is imo.

Welcome to Bluegrass Hybrid Holsters

Edited by eyebedam
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, but it looks like their holsters are around $60 + $10 for horsehide backing, which I believe the MTAC comes standard with for $80. Also, are clips included...I don't see any pictured on the Mason Dixon, but do on the Ghost...what is the difference anyways in those 2 holsters?

Anyways, its nice to have another option, but I don't think the price is THAT much cheaper. Plus, you can get various colors of clips with the MTAC if that's important to you...I only see black loops on this site.

Guest eyebedam

Well for now they are 60.00 since they are coming to the market so its less cash. Also they visually look better. Bluegtrass holsters make some really nice stuff. Maybe I just like it a little more than most but I was thinking the MTAC was around 90.00

Guest eyebedam
I guess I am just old and out of touch, but that seems like a lot of money for a piece of plastic nailed to a piece of leather.

You May Begin Flaming Me Now!:P

Its cheaper Than the competition & thats 1 thing that got me excited. I wont flame you. Thats was my really only complaint with the MTAC was the price. Esp once I got it. It was super comfortable & does its job very well but it kinda looks like it may be 10.00 worth a material at the most & dont even get me started on the supertuck.

Guest JHatmaker

Those do look good, but I still think, as far as the "Crossbreed/M-TAC" style holsters, KHolster's are still the least expensive. After you trim all the excess leather they look the same as the others.

Not slamming these, and am glad more and more companies are making this style of IWB holsters. It'll start bringing the prices down hopefully.

How much cheaper are they? I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe, and I don’t think it cost much more than that.:popcorn:

I went against my better judgment and bought a Kydex holster. No, more; I’m done. My next one is going to be leather; probably that D.M. Bullard. thumbsup.gif

Guest JHatmaker
How much cheaper are they? I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe, and I don’t think it cost much more than that.:popcorn:

I went against my better judgment and bought a Kydex holster. No, more; I’m done. My next one is going to be leather; probably that D.M. Bullard. thumbsup.gif

D.M. Bullard will be my next holster. I'll splurge for one of those.

Guest eyebedam

Also with these the extra kydex bodies are 30.00. It looks like you can also order the different backs to put your kydex body on as well.