Anyone here into watches?

Guest boatme99

My dad has almost walked out of RR w/ a Patek as well...Bobby is a great guy to deal with!

Rone Regency is who I bought my Breitling Superocean from, I lived in Chattanooga when I bought it and they are great people to deal with!

My current watch is a Timex Solar Ironman, it's an ok watch. I like the solar but the backlight already died. My next watch will probably be one of the GShocks, or maybe one of the Suunto's if I have some money.

Guest m4coyote

Nice SS Daytona! Looks very similar to the one I had a few years back. The only thing I did not like about it was the inability to synchronize the hour, minute and second dials. The Tudor chronograph allowed for synchronization.

Edited by m4coyote
The only thing I did not like about it was the inability to synchronize the hour, minute and second dials. The Tudor chronograph allowed for synchronization.

You mean in the sub-chapters?

Guest mustangdave

I have a drawer full...Timex...Fossil...Mio...Sport AMERICA(work gift)...Citizen, even have my dads Timex from 1968, and...its still TIC'N. Wanna get a LuniNox

Guest JHatmaker

Love me some watches, my other guilty pleasure that puts me into the poor house. Wearing a Breitling SuperOcean right now, got a smokin' deal, but the wife was still pi$$ed...

I've owned Maurice Lacroix, Ulysse Nardin, a Bell & Ross BR-01 and Ernst Benz. My fav was the UN, still regret selling it. The B&R was just too big, but definately got some attention. May get one of the smaller editions one day.

Here's the B, sorry for the pic quality, camera phone:

BreitlingSuperOcean.jpg

Edited by JHatmaker
Guest JHatmaker
I am :D

Rolex Submariner Gold/Stainless with blue face/bezel

Rolex Submariner Gold/Stainless with black face/bezel

Breitling Navitimer

Omega Speedmaster Professional

A bunch of assorted "work" watches

Pics:

Shiny-

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

(The blue faced Rolex is my daily beater)

Not shiny-

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

These are my field/OCONUS watches.

The Suunto has been on numerous overseas deployments. I have used Suunto products exclusively in my "other job" for about 15 years+ years.

The watch to the right is one of the early prototypes of a Nike branded mil-spec watch my buddy designed while working with the Oakley/Nut hugger shorts guys (SEALs)

The other two are 5.11 field watches.

Hey Joe, I bet you're on TimeZone? I used to go there all the time but haven't in a while. Similar to TGO, the more I went, the more I wanted to buy more...

Guest Traumaslave

My Grandfather collected fine watches. He had 31 of them layed out on his dresser in rows of 7. He used a paperclip to keep the days of the month. When he died, I got a few of them. Not sure exactly what they are cause I can't stand to wear a watch.

I have a drawer full...Timex...Fossil...Mio...Sport AMERICA(work gift)...Citizen, even have my dads Timex from 1968, and...its still TIC'N. Wanna get a LuniNox
Back in the 70s a, a friend and I after partaking of some of natures finest herb, climbed the local fire tower. I decided to drop the Timex I had gotten for my bday and see if it would take a lickin. The watch didn't make it. When my dad found out, I almost didn't make it either.