New from Clarksville

Guest Silverwolf1964

Guest Silverwolf1964

Just registerd and looking for resources for conceal carry info and what ever else come out of this.

I have several guns, 2 bolt actions, one ar-15, one ruger 357 and my carry will be a H&K usp compact 40. Still waiting for my CCW, its been 90m days almost and should be here anytime.

I retired from the Army back on 2004 but still work on post as a civilian contractor.

Hope everyone has a good Memorial day and please remember whats it for.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raceman383

Welcome, Clarksville native here, kinda odd these days with so many transplants. I have enjoyed this site, I hope you will also. I am hoping to take my classes soon for my soon.

Thanks for your service.

Guest 3pugguy

Hi Neighbor,

I am also in Clarksville, just joined the forum. Native son of Clarksville, returned home in 2005 (USN retired back in 2000).

So far, lots of good info here, it seems.

Have a safe Memorial Day.

Barry

Guest Silverwolf1964

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I will get a chance to chat with more of ya as much as I can.

BTW, memerial day BBQ rocks :stir:

Guest Silverwolf1964
Welcome! So what kind of contractor work are you into?

I work with DYN or post on the Black hawk helicopters, most of DYN got taken over by CSC, but so far I am still Dyn.

I am not famaliar with wonjun korea, I was in Eujonbu and Pyangtaek a couple of times. I spend alot of time in Osan also :stir:

Guest Silverwolf1964
Welcome to TGO from a Clarksvillian!

Dave

haha love your avator, I have seen it before but its so cute. :stunned:

I work with DYN or post on the Black hawk helicopters, most of DYN got taken over by CSC, but so far I am still Dyn.

I am not famaliar with wonjun korea, I was in Eujonbu and Pyangtaek a couple of times. I spend alot of time in Osan also :stunned:

Wonju is a couple of hours east of Osan. Have you ever heard of Camp Eagle?

Guest Silverwolf1964
Wonju is a couple of hours east of Osan. Have you ever heard of Camp Eagle?

Yes I have but never been there, heard it wasvery very small. I can't remember of it had aviation there or not, but hope your alright over there and had a good memorial day.

When you coming back stateside and do you know where you are going?

Yes I have but never been there, heard it wasvery very small. I can't remember of it had aviation there or not, but hope your alright over there and had a good memorial day.

When you coming back stateside and do you know where you are going?

Well Camp Eagle is very, very small.. I am actually at Camp Long, which is close to Eagle, and even smaller. Let me put it this way, I have been on many FOB's bigger then this Camp.

I will be heading back home in about six more months. I was at Ft. Campbell with the 160th before and I am trying to get back there. I should know how that turns out in the next couple of months. :hat:

Guest Silverwolf1964
Well Camp Eagle is very, very small.. I am actually at Camp Long, which is close to Eagle, and even smaller. Let me put it this way, I have been on many FOB's bigger then this Camp.

I will be heading back home in about six more months. I was at Ft. Campbell with the 160th before and I am trying to get back there. I should know how that turns out in the next couple of months. :P

Hope it works out for you, I work on the Night Stalker airfield hangar 17, so if you do come back feel free to stop by.