More Mosin fact

Guest nathan362

Check out ebay aj. The sight tool I got is not the lt2 mike inquired about... but it works quite well. Although it won't work on any carbine model.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1817ak47

I will check out ebay, btw I did the post beand and couldn't get enough adjustment, and it was kinda odd looking at a bent post thru the top sight window

I did the post beand and couldn't get enough adjustment, and it was kinda odd looking at a bent post thru the top sight window

it is kind of odd looking alright, but in times of need improvisation seemed like a good idea. And importantly it put shots on center of the target.

Guest 1817ak47

my post won't bend far enough to make it accurate enough. needto drive the entire thing over. I have notice that some of hte fresh imported mosins had bent sight post and shot dead on. but a couple I have are to far off and i bent it about as far as possible

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.